logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dugdoo56  
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 23, 2010 6:19:43 AM(UTC)
dugdoo56

Hi..hoping someone can help me. I have bought a Kindle to read YadaYahweh whenever I can..instead of keeping folders with pages and pages of paper...but I cant seem to transfer the pdf files to my Kindle properly...they appear really small print and I cannot make the print bigger to read. Does anyone know how to make the print bigger or does anyone have a copy of YadaYahweh in a format that Kindle will support. I have already sent by email the files to Amazon for transfer to their type of file for a Kindle but the print still is really small. This is most frustrating as I want to learn all I can but need a magnifying glass to read it. Thanks to one and all for the forum...you folks are amazing. Regards..DD56.
#2 Posted : Sunday, May 23, 2010 10:33:04 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi dugdoo56,

you have to save the pdf files to your computer than send them to your addy@free.kindle.com
they will send them back formated to kindle. click on each one, click on open, than save as text file to your kindle. On your kindle at the bottom look for a button that says Aa, this will allow you to change text size. Use the little square button by pushing right or left to move curser.
hope this helps.
nannala
Offline In His Name  
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 23, 2010 2:14:59 PM(UTC)
In His Name

dugdoo56 but the print still is really small. [/quote wrote:

Yeah, but Dug, let's think this through. With the smaller print you have fewer pages to read!! ;)
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
#4 Posted : Sunday, May 23, 2010 2:23:12 PM(UTC)

are you saving it as a text file or just saving it to kindle? :)
Offline dugdoo56  
#5 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 10:06:47 AM(UTC)
dugdoo56

Hi one and all...yeah, that was the problem, I was just saving it to kindle. Thankyou Guest, I followed your instructions and saved it as text and it works perfectly. In His Name..that was very funny. Thankyou for your help..DD56.