logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline thetruthofgabriel  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 7, 2010 10:34:48 PM(UTC)
thetruthofgabriel

THE United States of America,

Ohio or Nebraska states (one of them) Major Disaster, Warning! I'm seeing a BOMB or fire made device impacting one of the following states!!!!!!!!

HEAR YE FROM GABRIEL THIS IS TRUTH. I GABRIEL authenticate this communion. Let the gentile speak.

A POWERFUL GOD SPIRIT known as YAHWEH Elohim has given me this warning in HONESTY for many disbelievers to show that this will happen or to be avoided if you so choose, if you are in the following states, GO TO A SHELTER OR A FRIENDS for safety.

A spirit is passing the door covered with blood as a symbolic message. Also a message from Yahweh Elohim that I'm hearing.

I KNOW April 9th between 8pm to 10pm or April 10th.

I apologize for any miss spelling or improper grammar. But this is what it is.

If you feel the spirit, you must believe in this.

The SOUND OF THE TRUMPET, Oh believers seek SHELTER.

Edited by moderator Thursday, April 8, 2010 5:51:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Juski  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 8, 2010 6:05:58 AM(UTC)
Juski

Not to be rude, but could Yahweh not specify the specific date and place?! ;)
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 8, 2010 6:50:02 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Sounds like Gab took a message from someone like me...

"What time did they say it was?"

"I dunno sometime between now and then..."

"thanks..."

Accuracy is one of Yah's traits - especially regarding prophesy...

So unless you are holding the trigger to the nuke - I think it would be good to discuss what you are going to do when it dosen't happen?
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Y777  
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 8, 2010 8:48:06 AM(UTC)
Y777

You know, I wanted to try to make a reasoned, well-informed, rational response to this... but I dunno if I can. I will suffice with the following:

lol.
Yahuweh is faithful and loving beyond my thoughts, feelings, emotions, actions, and petty human notions of what constitutes right and wrong. So high does He soar above all things that I do not even know if proclaiming Him as good is in fact good. It is certainly not adequate. So I am thankful still that He accepts my small sacrifices, my petty praises, that my words reach His mighty ears. Thank you Yahweh. May we all learn what is right in your sight, and not our own.
Offline kp  
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 8, 2010 8:58:56 AM(UTC)
kp

Very colorful. Let's see... Is it too late to repent, or too soon to panic? Or the right time to start paying attention?

Yes, we continue to irrationally crap all over God's people Israel, so I wouldn't rule anything out. With policies like ours (America's) judgment is always right around the corner. At least this time we won't have to wait long to find out if Gabe is a false prophet. I mean, he's talking about the day after tomorrow.

kp
Offline James  
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 8, 2010 11:21:51 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Wow, I've seen some nuts before, but WOW.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline EI  
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 8, 2010 3:44:05 PM(UTC)
EI

You know, my mom is a long haul driver(18 wheeler) and goes through these states often. Maybe I should call her and tell her not to travel through these states tomorrow if she happens to be in the area.?????????????????

WOW! Unbelievable?? not at all, nothing surprises me nowadays.

Offline Marcus  
#8 Posted : Friday, April 9, 2010 2:36:06 AM(UTC)
Marcus

Hopefully he won't try to make it come true.
Offline Noach  
#9 Posted : Friday, April 9, 2010 8:14:29 PM(UTC)
Noach

Nice. Smart too. Make sure you come to the Yada Yahweh forum first, we'll make sure your message gets out. Thanks for the warning. Just to be clear though, the bomb will explode at 8PM... or 10PM... or between 8PM and 10PM right? In Ohio... or Nebraska, but only one, not both right? For sure on April 9... or April 10 right? We should go to a shelter... or friends house for protection from the blast right?

Got it. Keep us posted and come back often with any more revelations from the GOD SPIRIT.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#10 Posted : Saturday, April 10, 2010 8:34:52 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

electrical fault Swalchy...
Offline kp  
#11 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2010 2:15:49 AM(UTC)
kp

Maybe he got confused and crashed a Polish airplane in Russia.

kp
Offline RidesWithYah  
#12 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2010 2:35:14 AM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

How do you know he wasn't right?
Are you actually IN Nebraska or Ohio,
or spoken directly with anyone who is?

Maybe both states are COMPLETELY GONE and the liberal media just didn't report it?

I'm calling Sarah Palin...
Offline Walt  
#13 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2010 3:42:51 AM(UTC)
Walt
Man

kp wrote:
Maybe he got confused and crashed a Polish airplane in Russia.

kp

Oh, come KP, his god couldn't be that off and still be a god
Maybe there was someone on the plane that knew somebody, that knew somebody that once flew over Ohio or Nebraska (it is called fly over country)
Offline Prodigal  
#14 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2010 3:06:52 PM(UTC)
Prodigal

Well, I can verify that Cincinnati is still here. Then again, Mark Twain did say that he wanted to be here when the world ended, since everything happens 25 years later here, so maybe the rest of the state is gone...
Offline kp  
#15 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2010 3:27:11 PM(UTC)
kp

Walt wrote:
Quote:
Oh, come KP, his god couldn't be that off and still be a god.

Umm, that was kinda the idea.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#16 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2010 10:47:16 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

KP - one of the only Americans who uses sarcasm as well as a Brit would. :)
Offline J&M  
#17 Posted : Friday, April 16, 2010 9:09:28 AM(UTC)
J&M

So, was this Mohammed's 'Gabriel' or the Archangel Gabriel?

Prophesy is discerning the word of YHWH, this might be about past, present or future. Everyone gets a bit wrapped up in 'future' prophecy, but more important is what might be called 'present' prophesy, that is, understanding what YHWH has for ME (or YOU) today.

We know, for example, that O is challenging YHWH, and that we can expect some kind of retribution. But YHWH tends to use 'natural' disaster not terrorist incidents. YHWH abhors religion, and this includes political religions such as Nazism and Communism. The Holocaust and the Gulags were of man's making, through religion, and not YHWH's.

Prophets come to an understanding with YHWH, they learn to speak His will, and He in return is true to them. He will ensure that the true prophet(ess) prophesies correctly no matter what. Thus the true prophet(ess) can have confidence in YHWH.

Gabriel, as a 'messenger' would not prophesy in this way, Yes, he informed Mary that she was to bear the 'Son' but this was fact not prophesy.

Angels obey YHWH, they do not have permission to disobey Him as man has. Man in effect walks alongside YHWH (or not) and works with Him, angels work for Him. YHWH would reveal prophesy direct to a prophet. He would not send an angel. There is however, often an Angel conveniently around to intepret prophesy.....

The adversary can only commune directly with those who choose Him, the rest he has to deceive, Moh'ds 'Gabriel' was an impostor, a demon, probably the 'prince of Persia' who subsequently 'possessed' Mohammed (by invitation) and entered into a 'side by side' relationship with him. The 'prince of Greece' seems more interested in the humanist religions.