logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline In His Name  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 19, 2008 3:39:12 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
How are Baal worship's main tenets practiced today? Funny how sometimes you don't see what is so obvious.

Quote:

WORLDNET DAILY
Today's Baal worshipers
Posted: December 19, 2008
1:00 am Eastern

By Matt Barber
© 2008

What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun. (Ecclesiastes 1:9 NIV)

Modern-day liberals – or "progressives" as they more discreetly prefer – labor under an awkward misconception; namely, that there is anything remotely "progressive" about the fundamental canons of their blind, secular-humanist faith. In fact, today's liberalism is largely a sanitized retread of an antiquated mythology – one that significantly predates the only truly progressive movement: biblical Christianity. MORE
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline kp  
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 20, 2008 8:09:35 AM(UTC)
kp

I agree, In His Name. I wrote about the new form of "Ba'alism" in chapter 16 of TOM (Vol 1). This is part of Mitzvah #602:

Quote:
In it’s grossest incarnation, this religion became what was being practiced in Canaan. The behaviors it fostered, and their consequences, were listed in one of the nastiest passages in the Bible, a passage that explicitly told the Israelites not to do what the Canaanites were doing: Adultery. “You shall not lie carnally with your neighbor’s wife, to defile yourself with her.” Human sacrifice—of one’s own children. “And you shall not let any of your descendants pass through the fire to Molech.” Blasphemy. “Nor shall you profane the name of your God: I am Yahweh.” Homosexuality. “You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.” Notice that Yahweh calls it an abomination—the strongest epithet in Scripture. Finally there’s bestiality. “Nor shall you mate with any animal, to defile yourself with it. Nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it. It is perversion….” I can’t even believe there’s a word for it.

These are all things the Canaanites were doing in the practice of their sick religion, things from which the Israelites were warned to be separated. “Do not defile yourselves with any of these things; for by all these the nations are defiled which I am casting out before you. For the land is defiled; therefore I visit the punishment of its iniquity upon it, and the land vomits out its inhabitants. You shall therefore keep My statutes and My judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations, either any of your own nation or any stranger who dwells among you (for all these abominations the men of the land have done, who were before you, and thus the land is defiled), lest the land vomit you out also when you defile it, as it vomited out the nations that were before you. For whoever commits any of these abominations, the persons who commit them shall be cut off from among their people.” (Leviticus 18:20-29) The Israelites didn’t throw the Canaanites out, not exactly—the land itself “vomited out” its evil inhabitants. Unfortunately, that category later included the very Jews who had been tasked to be the instruments of God’s housecleaning project. They, too, eventually began to practice these same abominations, and they too were expelled for doing so. But they, unlike the Canaanites, couldn’t say they hadn’t been warned. Review Mitzvot #82 through #105.

“Alas, those poor stupid Jews,” you may be thinking. “They suffered the consequences of their actions, just like the Canaanites they replaced. What were they thinkin’?” Yes, they blew it, but are we (the rest of the world) any better? Do we not deserve to be “vomited out of our land”? Look at that last sentence again: Yahweh isn’t talking about Israel, necessarily—He’s talking about anybody. “Whoever commits any of these abominations, the persons who commit them shall be cut off from among their people.” But I’d never do these things, you protest. Maybe not personally, but nationally? Do we tolerate and foster Canaanite/Babylonian practices in our society? Look at the list again.

(1) Adultery: it’s so rampant, it’s almost considered acceptable, even semi-inevitable, in our society. But it’s a stoning offense in the Torah. God calls it the only legitimate reason for divorce, and He hates divorce (see Malachi 2:14-16).

(2) Human sacrifice: How barbaric! I agree, but we do it all the time. There are about 1,300,000 reported legal abortions performed in the United States each year, some 22 million worldwide. Add to that the unreported legal abortions and clandestine illegal procedures, and the annual number climbs to somewhere between 36 and 53 million abortions each year. (They’re perfectly legal in 54 countries, whose populations represent about 61% of the world’s total.) And why are so many babies murdered in the womb? The number one reason given (in America, anyway) is that having the child would interfere with work, school, or other responsibilities. Number two: financial stress. Number three: relationship issues with the child’s father. Let me put it bluntly, folks. Every year, 50 million children are sacrificed on the twin altars of convenience and irresponsibility. You tell me: how is that any different from Canaanites placing their infants into the red-hot arms of a bronze statue of Molech or Chemosh in return for a promise of bountiful crops?

(3) Blasphemy: to be guilty of this—profaning the name of Yahweh—all you really have to do is ignore Him, pretend He doesn’t exist, live your life as if you’re not personally accountable to an Almighty Creator God whose self-revealed name means “I Am,” i.e., the One who exists eternally. Of course, you can do worse—you can give your allegiance to a “god” of another name, whether it’s Ba’al, Allah, or Lucifer himself.

(4) Homosexuality: this is a fundamental and purposeful perversion of the God-instituted family unit. There’s more to this than merely wanting to put your sexual apparatus where it wasn’t designed to go. Yahweh created our entire mammalian biology to reflect His nature: a Father (representing Yahweh—the ultimate authority figure), a Mother (representing the Holy Spirit—Ruach Qodesh in the Hebrew tongue, a feminine noun, the nurturing, comforting—and convicting—spirit), and the Child (representing the “Son of God,” Yahshua, who walked among us as a human being, a manifestation of and representative for Yahweh, voluntarily bereft of His heavenly glory as well as several dimensions that were His by right of His divinity). Homosexuality destroys this biological picture of a spiritual reality, obfuscating God’s plan and purpose. To hear them tell it, “gays” (a misnomer if ever there was one) number ten percent of the population. (In reality, it’s between one and two percent, which is scary enough.) But with Satan’s help they exert an influence far beyond what their numbers would suggest. Am I a homophobe? You bet I am. I’m scared spitless of being within a hundred miles of anything that Yahweh has promised to “cut off from among His people.” I mean, look what He did to Sodom.

(5) Bestiality: c’mon, does anybody really do this? Whether or not they do physically, they certainly will spiritually. It’s not by accident that an evil world leader prophesied to appear in the last days (who’s more or less equated with the demon that inhabits him) is called “the Beast,” nor is this prophecy insignificant: “All the world marveled and followed the beast. So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, ‘Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?’ And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.” (Revelation 13:3-8) There it is—spiritual bestiality, coming soon to a world near you.

Are you starting to get the picture? The Israelite conquest of Canaan was nothing short of a prophetic dress rehearsal for the coming destruction of Satan’s kingdom on earth at the hands of the returning Messiah, King Yahshua. It matters not that the Jews failed to achieve their mission parameters. Yahshua most certainly will not fail. If you think the “poor Canaanites” were treated unfairly by God back in Joshua’s day, you probably think adultery, abortion, homosexuality and secular humanism are all acceptable human foibles, even if you don’t personally practice these things, and in all likelihood you’ll welcome the Antichrist—a.k.a. “the Beast”—as the politician to end all politicians. As mistakes go, that one’s about as wrong as you can get.

kp
Offline Bridget  
#3 Posted : Saturday, December 20, 2008 8:37:56 AM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:
4) Homosexuality: this is a fundamental and purposeful perversion of the God-instituted family unit. There’s more to this than merely wanting to put your sexual apparatus where it wasn’t designed to go. Yahweh created our entire mammalian biology to reflect His nature: a Father (representing Yahweh—the ultimate authority figure), a Mother (representing the Holy Spirit—Ruach Qodesh in the Hebrew tongue, a feminine noun, the nurturing, comforting—and convicting—spirit), and the Child (representing the “Son of God,” Yahshua, who walked among us as a human being, a manifestation of and representative for Yahweh, voluntarily bereft of His heavenly glory as well as several dimensions that were His by right of His divinity). Homosexuality destroys this biological picture of a spiritual reality, obfuscating God’s plan and purpose. To hear them tell it, “gays” (a misnomer if ever there was one) number ten percent of the population. (In reality, it’s between one and two percent, which is scary enough.) But with Satan’s help they exert an influence far beyond what their numbers would suggest. Am I a homophobe? You bet I am. I’m scared spitless of being within a hundred miles of anything that Yahweh has promised to “cut off from among His people.” I mean, look what He did to Sodom.

Oh, the struggles. Now that I am learning and 'know better'....This road is not an easy one to navigate....so here I am again looking for insight.

I have a good friend who is homosexual.

I love him. Am I wrong to be a good friend to him and love him?

Well, I love people....I find it difficult to just discount him as a human being.

Am I wrong here? Would it be 'right' to disregard him and his friendship because of his homosexuality?

That's a tough one for me. So, wisemen, I'll await any insights or advice to me. :)
Offline kp  
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 20, 2008 8:55:11 AM(UTC)
kp

We are all sinners, Bridget. It is not wrong to love sinners---in fact, it would be wrong not to love them. Just remember that love does not include toleration and support for a self-destructive behavior. Homosexuality is like any sin: it can be repented of and forsaken. It is not the sin per se that separates us from our Creator---it is our refusal to form a familial relationship with Yahweh. Many would rather embrace their sins than turn to God, and the very first Commandment nails the problem on the head: we are to have no gods before Yahweh. Homosexuality is such an emotional and politically charged issue, it may be helpful to compare your own reactions to it to some other self-destructive behavior. Say for instance that your friend, whom you love, is a bank robber. He can't seem to help himself; every so often, he just feels the need to stick up a bank. Whether or not he knows it's wrong, you know that it isn't right, and one of these days he's going to get himself captured or killed. Do you support and encourage his "lifestyle," or do you try to make him understand, for his own good, how dangerous his proclivities are? What does a loving friend do? I think you know the answer.

kp
Offline Bridget  
#5 Posted : Saturday, December 20, 2008 9:23:45 AM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
kp,

Thank you for the response.

Interesting.....when and if "God" is ever brought up around him, he recoils...wants out of the room, wants nothing to do with any of the discussion.
I took this as his way of dealing with religious people freaking out on him throughout his life.

I neither condemn nor support his lifestyle. I keep away from the subject, except to try and make him, at the very Least, not be a slut and run around partying with so many people. Just trying to keep him from being sad every other week.

Thanks for your response. I'll be responding to him in a different way now. It may turn him away from being in my life, but, what's one more?

My own brother thinks you are all satanic and I'm lost in the wilderness.

I'll trust in Yahweh and move on.

peace,

~bridget

Offline In His Name  
#6 Posted : Saturday, December 20, 2008 11:29:46 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:
I agree, In His Name. I wrote about the new form of "Ba'alism" in chapter 16 of TOM (Vol 1). This is part of Mitzvah #602:

I remember reading this, very powerful, it just didn't click in my head. For some reason the article really made the connection for me.

Quote:
We are all sinners, Bridget. It is not wrong to love sinners---in fact, it would be wrong not to love them.

You hit the nail on the head KP. Love the sinner, hate the sin.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline Matthew  
#7 Posted : Monday, December 29, 2008 3:03:07 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I don't know if this fits into the practices of Baal but here is a youtube video clip called Prophets of Baal, it's just over 4 minutes long. The video uses the 1 Kings 18 passage of Elijah and the prophets of Baal, then switches over to a Todd Bentley conference where they call for angels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAv9B5Vxc00

An honest question: is this a form of practicing Baal worship?
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#8 Posted : Monday, December 29, 2008 3:14:11 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Some people in Christianity have a real beef with Homosexuals - its strange how they can pluck parts of "the Law" out to fit their whims, even though they preach the Torah is either destroyed, abolished, fulfilled, completed.

In Christianity it's impossible to sin, yet they beat up themselves with sinning constantly - it's strange and highly illogical.

Edited by moderator Monday, December 29, 2008 8:38:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline bitnet  
#9 Posted : Monday, December 29, 2008 8:02:48 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

You'd certainly need the Peace of Abba Yahweh if you saw that video! Disturbing as it is, living in this part of the world, we do get to see much more bizarre events in other religions. This calling out to angels reminds me of a prayer we were taught when we were children -- praying to our guardian angel to light and guard, and to rule and guide -- and it is just another rung in the ladder to keep us mindful of the Creator but also misdirect us to pray to the wrong being. Sigh! Thank Yahweh for His Grace and Mercy and for keeping us safe till the day of His arrival for His angels do nothing without His express wishes and commands.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline In His Name  
#10 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2009 2:43:35 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:

WND Exclusive
'Pig sex' orgy set for inaugural week
Christian ministry documents homosexuals' Washington party plan
Posted: January 15, 2009
12:00 am Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Images of devices to be made available at a Washington party for homosexuals

Caution: The following contains a report on activities many will find objectionable.

A homosexual "pig sex" orgy has been planned at a Washington hotel just as the traditional inaugural party season – this year honoring President-elect Barack Obama – is beginning, according to a Christian group that ministers to homosexuals.

I would link the article, but you don't really want to go there. Really disgusting. How can this 'honor' anyone?
Offline In His Name  
#11 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2009 2:53:04 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:

WND Exclusive MATTERS OF LIFE AND DEATH
Abortion memorial to honor 50 million dead
Cyberspace project intended to support personhood campaign
Posted: January 15, 2009
12:00 am Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

The 58,000 names on the Vietnam Memorial in Washington, D.C., occupy a 10-foot wall that is 500 feet long, so pro-life activists assembling a memorial for the estimated 50 million dead as a result of the 1973 legalization of abortion had to turn to cyberspace.

That's because a wall with that many names would be more than 80 miles long.

50,000,000... Story is HERE
Offline In His Name  
#12 Posted : Friday, January 30, 2009 6:52:18 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:
Delray Beach senator wants new sex-ed policy in Florida schools

By DENISE-MARIE BALONA

Orlando Sentinel

Thursday, January 29, 2009

A South Florida senator wants Florida public schools to ditch the wait-until-marriage message that's long been the basis of many sex-education classes.

Instead, state Sen. Ted Deutch, D- Delray Beach, has filed legislation that would require schools to teach students about condoms and other contraceptive methods starting in the sixth grade.
Offline Matthew  
#13 Posted : Saturday, January 31, 2009 2:34:42 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Quote:
A South Florida senator wants Florida public schools to ditch the wait-until-marriage message that's long been the basis of many sex-education classes.

Instead, state Sen. Ted Deutch, D- Delray Beach, has filed legislation that would require schools to teach students about condoms and other contraceptive methods starting in the sixth grade.

Says it all, doesn't it?!

It's amazing what man can think up, they turn their backs on God and then can't figure out why society is heading downhill, with more diseases (STDs), unwanted pregnancies, more divorces, higher crime rates, broken families, and all the nasty after effects you can think of. These are the type of guys that reap divorces in which their wives leave them for their best friends and take all their cash with them, and then still they can't figure out why their wives left in the first place. That's happens unless it happens the other way round, where they "fall in love" with their guy friends.

By the way, what age do kids start attending sixh grade in the US? In South Africa, my home country, our sixth grade is usually the year in which kids turn 11 years old.

May Yahweh give us strength and courage, wisdom and knowledge, and loving kindness to teach our kids the Truth and the way they should go.
Offline In His Name  
#14 Posted : Saturday, January 31, 2009 5:55:41 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Kids would be a year older in the US. Most would turn 12 in the 6th grade. Still pre-puberty for most.

I believe most of the studies looking at abstinence programs have been very positive, with significant decreases in sexual activity. But I am beginning to see that it is not the outcome that is important to these people. They want bad choices to be equivalent to good ones no matter the cost.

And the cost, besides those you mentioned; in the US white women are aborting 10% of their babies and blacks are aborting 25%. 50,000,000 abortions since R v W. I have read that the founder of Planned Parenthood, the main organization promoting abortion, was racist and the unwritten charter of PP was to control the black population. I could never find confirmation of this, but the statistics seem to support it's success. Very sad.
Offline In His Name  
#15 Posted : Thursday, February 26, 2009 7:13:46 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:
Democrats Shut Down Pro-Life Move to Stop UNFPA-Forced Abortion Funding

by Steven Ertelt
LifeNews.com Editor
February 25, 2009

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- Democratic Party leaders in the House of Representatives shut down an attempt by a leading pro-life congressman to fix a budget bill that authorizes funding to a group that has supported forced abortions in China. Rep. Chris Smith hoped to amend the omnibus budget bill to strip UNFPA funding.

As LifeNews.com has reported, the appropriations bill Congressional Democrats put forward to fund the federal government through the end of the years restores funding to the United Nations Population Fund.

Not only is UNFPA funding approved, Democrats increased it from $40 million to $50 million for the year and went further by weakening the Kemp-Kasten law that prevents forcing taxpayers to fund groups that back forced abortions.

May God bless Rep. Chris Smith. I don't know anything else about him, but at least he got this part right.
Offline Matthew  
#16 Posted : Friday, February 27, 2009 12:26:39 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Socialist Secular Humanism is such a killer religion. I can see why Yahweh is getting angry, the smell by these politicians is a serious stench in His nostrils. One kinda thinks the 7 year Trib is an honest deal to wipe em out or have em repent.
Offline bitnet  
#17 Posted : Friday, February 27, 2009 10:42:09 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shabbat Shalom,

Do these politicians know the 10 Commandments? If they cannot even get the last six right, how will they even know the first four? Perhaps part of our struggle here is to expound the 10Cs to them all over again. Then, when the 7-Years happen, they may have some recall. But if the Trib has to last that long, I doubt that they'll get anything into their thick skulls even now. Sigh! May Yahweh forgive them even as we try to do what is right.
Offline In His Name  
#18 Posted : Sunday, April 5, 2009 7:15:07 AM(UTC)
In His Name

quote: The Telegraph:

Quote:
Abortion is a blessing and abortionists are doing holy work, says Anglican priest
Posted By: Damian Thompson at Apr 2, 2009 at 16:59:00

The new Dean of the Episcopal Divinity School in Cambridge, Massacusetts, has given a sermon describing abortions as a "blessing" for the women who undergo them. The Rev Katherine Hancock Ragsdale also thinks that the people who run abortion clinics are "heroes" and even "saints".

Ms Ragsdale, speaking in Birmingham, Alabama, said that "when a woman becomes pregnant within a loving, supportive, respectful relationship; has every option open to her; decides she does not wish to bear a child; and has access to a safe, affordable abortion - there is not a tragedy in sight - only blessing."
Offline In His Name  
#19 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2009 6:29:30 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce our (USA) new Federal Health and Human Services Secretary:

Quote:
Kansas governor vetoes late-term abortions bill
She questions its constitutionality and its impact on doctors

NBC News
updated 7:00 p.m. CT, Thurs., April 23, 2009

TOPEKA, Kan. - Questioning the bill's constitutionality and impact on doctors, Gov. Kathleen Sebelius vetoed a measure Thursday that would have rewritten Kansas' restrictions on late-term abortions.

Anti-abortion groups backed the bill and were watching Sebelius' action closely as she awaits U.S. Senate confirmation as federal health and human services secretary. Abortion opponents have been the most vocal critics of her appointment by President Barack Obama.

The bill would have required physicians to report additional information to the state about the late-term abortions they perform, and would have allowed more county prosecutors to pursue criminal charges over potentially illegal late-term procedures.

MORE
Offline In His Name  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2009 8:21:41 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:
'Bestiality, pedophilia ... pick your poison'
New 'hate-crimes' legislation 'shocks the conscience'

Posted: May 05, 2009
11:36 pm Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

The House of Representatives passed legislation last week to add sexual orientation and gender to the list of categories covered by federal "hate-crimes" laws.

"Pedophilia is one of the scores of sexual orientations that are included, that are protected, that are granted special preferred status under this legislation to the exclusion of other classifications of people," says Matt Barber of Liberty Counsel.

Republican opponents of the legislation claim Democrat supporters of the measure are not being clear about who exactly will receive special protections under the bill.

"Bestiality, pedophilia ... pick your poison," adds Barber.

He says the legislation "shocks the conscience" and is clearly unconstitutional because it "guarantees unequal protection under the law."

"It's denying protections for veterans, for homeless people, for the elderly that it's granting pedophiles."

Democrat Sens. Edward Kennedy and Patrick Leahy have produced matching legislation in the U.S. Senate, and President Obama supports the measure.

So I guess Baal worship has just become the first government protected religion!
Offline In His Name  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2009 8:28:17 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:

Children's Author Judy Blume Seeks Donations to Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz

by Steven Ertelt
LifeNews.com Editor
May 5, 2009

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- Famous children's author Judy Blume is no stranger to controversy, but she's added to herself to a list of people who will be remembered for something more devastating. Blume is lending her name to the solicitation of donations for Planned Parenthood, the nation's largest abortion business.

In a new missive ironically celebrating mothers day, Blume suggests sending a donation to the pro-abortion group to honor mothers.

"Say thanks this Mother's Day with a gift that honors her courage by making a donation to Planned Parenthood in her name. I guarantee you that she'll be pleased. I know I would be,' Blume writes.

"There is no organization that I know of that supports motherhood and all that it means more than Planned Parenthood. That's why I'm honoring moms everywhere with my gift to Planned Parenthood today," Blume adds.

Blume notes how more woman are seeking abortions form Planned Parenthood because of the difficult economy and she urges readers of the email to use that as a reason to support the abortion business.

Big news day for Baal worshipers.

Honors her courage? Supports motherhood? How do these people come to these statements?
Offline edStueart  
#22 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2009 11:56:10 AM(UTC)
edStueart

Maybe her publisher will explain how this will have an impact on sales of her books...
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline In His Name  
#23 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2009 7:06:14 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:

New Obama Budget Pays For Legal Services Corporation to Litigate for Abortions

by Steven Ertelt
LifeNews.com Editor
May 8, 2009
UserPostedImage
Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- As President Barack Obama's new federal budget is thoroughly examined, pro-life advocates are finding a number of goodies for the abortion industry. Next on the list is a move by the president to allow the Legal Services Corporation to use tax dollars to pay for abortion litigation.
Offline In His Name  
#24 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:23:17 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:
Sweden allows sex-selective abortions

Stockholm, Sweden, May 12, 2009 / 06:02 pm (CNA)(Catholic News Agency).- Sweden, which legalized abortion in 1938, has taken its abortion extremism one step further by legalizing “gender based” abortion which allows a mother to decide to abort her baby solely due to his or her sex.
Offline Matthew  
#25 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:39:31 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Can you imagine if Jacob's wives were all Swedish and wanted to have girls and not boys?

Also, who's gonna coin the the term "Designer Family" first?
Offline In His Name  
#26 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2009 8:30:40 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:

WND Exclusive
Research: 'Hate Crimes' prelude to incest, polygamy
Cites 'Pedophile Protection Act' for its impact on speech, religion
Posted: May 18, 2009
10:19 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

UserPostedImage
Judith Reisman, Ph.D.

A renowned expert on the life and work of sex scientist Alfred Kinsey, widely considered the "father of the sexual revolution," says the "hate crimes" plan pending in Congress would be just another step in the conversion of the United States into a nation without sexual limits, where polygamy, incest and worse are common practice.

And Judith Reisman says it would be a nation where those who hold religious views that do not approve of homosexuality and the myriad other alternative sexual lifestyle choices would be censored and arrested.

Offline In His Name  
#27 Posted : Friday, May 22, 2009 7:24:56 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:

WND Exclusive
Free gifts attract kids to 'gay' day at ballpark
Homosexuals schedule 'pride' event for same time as children's promotion
Posted: May 21, 2009
10:55 pm Eastern
UserPostedImage
By Chelsea Schilling
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

The San Diego Padres will once again offer a free event to attract children on the same day that the area's homosexual organization celebrates 'gay pride' at the ballpark.

The promotional event this year, on June 7, will feature a Padres photo day presented by Sony. Fans will be allowed to take pictures of their favorite players, coaches and the Swinging Friar on the field prior to the game. Macy's will present children younger than 14 with a Padres photo frame.

Padre's (and the swinging Friar ?), homosexuals, children...
Offline In His Name  
#28 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2009 3:26:17 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:
Same sex marriage suggested by board of Church of Sweden
National News | 2009-06-13 |
Stockholm News | Online News In English

UserPostedImage
Arch Bishop Anders Wejryd.
Photo: Anders Tukler - IKON

The Central Board of Church of Sweden has decided to propose that the Church Assembly should apply to the state for a continued right transact marriage in accordance to the new marital law. The new law was implemented May 1 and states that couples of same sex shall be given the same right of marriage as others.

The Central Board also suggests that the ecclesiastical constitution should be changed in order to make it possible for couples of same sexes to be married, with among else an alternative wording in the wedding ceremony. For example shall the saying ‘man and wife’ be changed to ‘married spouses’.

In the proposition to the Church Assembly it is emphasised that: “the marriage, according to the Evangelical Lutheran view, is a social institution regulated by public authorities. From a perspective of theology of creation, the marriage has the purpose to support the internal relation between spouses and give a safe setting for the children growing up”.

Arch Bishop Anders Wejryd says that the commandment of love is superior to other commandments’ and prohibitions’ in the bible.

“When the Church of Sweden sides on the issue of same sex marriage, the most relevant question is if this hurt or helps people. The Church of Sweden want to support faithful relationships”, Wejryd writes in a press release..

Pointy hat and all...
Offline bitnet  
#29 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2009 5:49:43 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Quote:
Pointy hat and all...

That was a funny line. Puts everything into perspective, doesn't it? Why Sweden is falling fast to the Islamic horde... and why the rest of the liberals are paying for it through their noses... They certainly are preaching Christianity, and not what Yahweh/Yahushua taught.
Offline In His Name  
#30 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2009 6:04:59 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:
Et Tu, New Publisher?
June 11, 2009 Inside Higher Ed

Nearly four years after an academic journal nixed plans to publish a piece about sex between adult and adolescent males of antiquity, the controversy is erupting again. This time, however, it’s not conservative critics yelling the loudest. A group of classicists, now twice thwarted in efforts to publish on the provocative subject, have taken aim at one of the world’s largest publishers, saying Taylor & Francis Group has placed reputational concerns above the legitimate scholarly pursuits it ought to promote.

UserPostedImage

The story dates to 2005, when Haworth Press announced amid heavy criticism that its Journal of Homosexuality wouldn’t publish an article or book chapter about sexual relationships between men and boys in antiquity. Critics had learned of a particularly controversial piece in the forthcoming collection, which would argue that such relationships “can benefit the adolescent” in certain circumstances, prompting allegations that the author was advocating child molestation. Those allegations were trumpeted first and loudest by the Web site World Net Daily, whose readers vigorously complained to Haworth.

Scholars have for decades explored the implications of "pederasty," a common practice in ancient Greece wherein men and adolescents, who were frequently slaves, had sexual relationships. The difference in the journal's piece, however, was that Bruce Rind, a former professor of psychology at Temple University, appeared to suggest such relationships might be healthy -- even in modern times.

Quote:

WND Exclusive
New book promotes sex with children
Ph.D. 'expert' claims pederasty good for 'nurturing,' 'mentoring' young boys
Posted: September 19, 2005
1:00 am Eastern © 2009 WorldNetDaily.com

A new book published by Haworth Press features multiple Ph.D. "experts" claiming that sex with children "can benefit" boys and even serve a "mentoring function."
....The mainstreaming of "adult-child" or "intergenerational" sex, as it is euphemistically called by its supporters, is the next big "sexual liberation" movement on its way, says David Kupelian, WND's managing editor and author of the "The Marketing of Evil."
Offline bitnet  
#31 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2009 11:07:39 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Hmmm... there was a Malaysian news story today about a 13-year old boy who assaulted his mother when she chided him for going out with a man and offering sexual favours for money and gifts. Seems that the tentacles of the evil spirit is reaching out wide and fast.
Offline In His Name  
#32 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2009 3:23:08 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:
From The Times
June 27, 2009
Church 'out of touch' as public supports equal rights for homosexuals
UserPostedImage
A mass rally in support of gay rights in New York in 1969
Rosemary Bennett, Social Affairs Correspondent

A revolution in attitudes towards gay men and lesbians is indicated in a poll which shows that a majority of the public want homosexuals to share identical rights to everyone else.

Just 40 years after homosexual acts were legalised, and only nine years since the age of consent was equalised, 61 per cent of the public want gay couples to be able to marry just like the rest of the population, not just have civil partnerships.

Half (49 per cent) believe that gay couples should have equal adoption rights, eight years after it became legal for them to adopt in a highly controversial move by Tony Blair.

Wow, looks like the US is behind the times!
Offline In His Name  
#33 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2009 6:05:24 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:

Neighbors close in after sex charges
BY STANLEY B. CHAMBERS JR. - Staff Writer
newsobsever.com
Published: Sun, Jun. 28, 2009 02:00AM
Modified Sun, Jun. 28, 2009 07:05PM

Sitting in a Durham County jail cell, Frank M. Lombard, the Duke University researcher accused of offering his adopted 5-year-old son for sex, awaits a trip to Washington, D.C., this week to face federal criminal charges.

Federal authorities say Lombard, 42, of 24 Indigo Creek Trail, performed sexual acts on his son and invited an undercover investigator online to fly to North Carolina and do the same.

Lombard owns the home with another man, according to Durham County property records. The pair bought the home, which sits at the end of a narrow path lined with trees and multicolored homes, in May 2007, the records show. The co-owner has not been accused of any wrongdoing.

The 5-year-old and another child in the home were placed in protective custody.

Lombard, a licensed clinical social worker with a master's degree in social work, is a health-disparities researcher who studies HIV/AIDS in the rural South.

Neighbors of Lombard had nothing to say about him Saturday to a reporter who visited Eno Commons, a co-housing community in north Durham.

Residents ordered the reporter to leave the neighborhood, which emphasizes communal life.

A roadblock with a "no trespassing" sign and a Subaru greeted visitors Saturday to Indigo Creek Trail, a private street in the 22-home neighborhood.

"We care deeply about our children and want them to grow up in a friendly and stimulating environment," a Web site about the neighborhood says.

This is an awful story as it is, but the innuendos in the writing beg even bigger questions:
1. Lombard's house partner... is this a gay couple (fine by me) with adopted children (not so fine by me)?
2. Is this community protecting themselves from the media spotlight or from media investigation?
Offline In His Name  
#34 Posted : Thursday, July 2, 2009 7:28:32 AM(UTC)
In His Name

I believe this would fall under human sacrifice:

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Taliban buying children for suicide bombers

By Sara A. Carter (Contact) | Thursday, July 2, 2009 | The Washington Times

Pakistan's top Taliban leader, Baitullah Mehsud, is buying children as young as 7 to serve as suicide bombers in the growing spate of attacks against Pakistani, Afghan and U.S. targets, U.S. Defense Department and Pakistani officials say.

A Pakistani official, who spoke on the condition that he not be named because of the sensitive nature of the topic, said the going price for child bombers was $7,000 to $14,000 - huge sums in Pakistan, where per-capita income is about $2,600 a year.

Offline In His Name  
#35 Posted : Thursday, July 2, 2009 9:13:58 AM(UTC)
In His Name

bump - prev post did not register
Offline bitnet  
#36 Posted : Thursday, July 2, 2009 5:44:00 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

These Baal Molech worshipers are passing their children through the fire again. Yeccch! May Yahweh come soon and stop this horror! Those poor innocent children!
Offline In His Name  
#37 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2009 8:17:10 AM(UTC)
In His Name

I don't know if this story belongs here (abortion = child sacrifice) or New World Order (nurse forced to participate) or just in news items. Most of the abortion news is here so here it is:

Quote:

WND Exclusive MATTERS OF LIFE AND DEATH
Catholic nurse ordered to help with abortion
Mt. Sinai Hospital sued over baby's dismemberment
Posted: July 23, 2009
12:20 am Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City

A lawsuit has been filed against Mount Sinai Medical Centerl in New York City for requiring a nurse who had a long record of expressing conscientious objection to abortions to help in the dismemberment of a live 22-week-old preborn child.

The case is being brought by the Alliance Defense Fund, which also is seeking a preliminary injunction to prevent the hospital from retaliating against the nurse, Catherina Lorena Cenzon-DeCarlo.

"Compelling Mrs. DeCarlo to assist in this abortion against her religious beliefs exposed Mrs. DeCarlo to brutal psychological harm," said the document seeking the injunction. "By assisting she was forced to witness the killing of a 22-week-old preborn child by dismemberment.

"Because it was included in the requirements of her nursing duties as an assistant on the case, Mount Sinai forced Mrs. DeCarlo to watch the doctor remove the bloody arms and legs of the child from its mother's body by with forceps, and then after the surgery, to view the bloody body parts in the specimen cup, put saline in the cup, and take it to the specimen area," the injunction request explains.

It is sad that the story, the concern, the legal interest is on the Catholic nurse, who didn't have the conviction to say no; and not on the "22-week-old preborn child".
Offline Matthew  
#38 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2009 10:11:51 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

How big is the leap these people can make between killing an infant without guilt to killing Christians without guilt, all for the sake of convenience? My answer is: not such a big leap. These people have no regard for life, and no regard for the lives and choices of those who don't share the same beliefs as themselves. It's not a big leap for current day Humanists to decide "we don't like Christians, they're an inconvenience, let's put them all behind a wall and kill them in such as way that people can't physically see them being killed." They're already murdering children without shame and behind the wall of the womb, going at this rate they'll move over to Christians next, maybe they'll even get Islam to help them.

Thankfully, Yahweh's return is on the way!
Offline kp  
#39 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2009 2:47:41 AM(UTC)
kp

You're right in principle, of course, Matthew, but I believe the tactics will take a more predictable course: they'll go for the old people next. Easy targets; can't fight back; expensive to maintain and easy to steal from. After that, they'll target crazy people, and that's where the believers will find themselves in trouble: if you don't toe the "party line," you're "obviously" crazy. Then, being Jewish will be once again considered a disease that needs to be erradicated. The Nazis will be back in style.

But it's hard to say how deep this persecution will go before the Tribulation begins. Remember, the ekklesia of Philadelphia was noted for the "open door" they managed to keep the world from shutting, and for their "little strength." They are not noted for the persecution they will have to endure: that was Smyrna's job (and they're still around, in places). So we need to continue doing what we're noted for: keeping Yahshua's command to persevere.

kp
Offline Theophilus  
#40 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2009 3:32:14 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

kp wrote:
You're right in principle, of course, Matthew, but I believe the tactics will take a more predictable course: they'll go for the old people next. Easy targets; can't fight back; expensive to maintain and easy to steal from. After that, they'll target crazy people, and that's where the believers will find themselves in trouble: if you don't toe the "party line," you're "obviously" crazy. Then, being Jewish will be once again considered a disease that needs to be erradicated. The Nazis will be back in style.

kp

Ken,

Maybe we're seeing a subtle sneak preview of this in the Obama-care debate. Some of the details of the plan suggest that with healthcare rationing, the elderly may expect more rationing than others with pain killers and end of life counseling / hospice being cost savings measures. Some critics of Obama-care describe this as sliding towards euthenasia. Targeting religious fanatics / fundamentalists regardless of faith seems likely to me in any challenging a global authority seeking to eliminate rivals especially post rapture and after the Magog war, soon after when the great Tribulation kicks off if I understand the prophetic timeline correctly.

Theo
Offline In His Name  
#41 Posted : Tuesday, September 29, 2009 3:53:31 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:

WND Exclusive CZAR WARS
'Safe schools' chief encouraged child sex with older man
Washington Times: Kevin Jennings should 'come clean'
Posted: September 28, 2009
8:44 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

UserPostedImage
Kevin Jennings

Kevin Jennings, the radical homosexual activist who founded one of the biggest organizations in the nation to promote "gay" activities in public schools, needs to "come clean," according to the Washington Times.

"A teacher was told by a 15-year-old high school sophomore that he was having homosexual sex with an 'older man.' At the very least, statutory rape occurred. Fox News reported that the teacher violated a state law requiring that he report the abuse. That former teacher, Kevin Jennings, is President Obama's 'safe school czar.' ... Clearly, the process for vetting White House employees has broken down," the Times editorial board said.

"In this one case in which Mr. Jennings had a real chance to protect a young boy from a sexual predator, he not only failed to do what the law required but actually encouraged the relationship."

MY GOD, where will this stop. I can hardly bear to read the news anymore!

Quote:
... Clearly, the process for vetting White House employees has broken down,"

BROKEN DOWN! It doesn't exist.

Edited by moderator Wednesday, September 30, 2009 12:56:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline edStueart  
#42 Posted : Tuesday, September 29, 2009 5:54:11 PM(UTC)
edStueart

^^^^ the perpetrator was NOT Ken Jennings who did so well on Jeopardy!

UserPostedImage
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline In His Name  
#43 Posted : Saturday, March 13, 2010 6:34:42 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Bart Stupak, pro-life democrat wrote:
Stupak notes that his negotiations with House Democratic leaders in recent days have been revealing. “I really believe that the Democratic leadership is simply unwilling to change its stance,” he says. “Their position says that women, especially those without means available, should have their abortions covered.” The arguments they have made to him in recent deliberations, he adds, “are a pretty sad commentary on the state of the Democratic party.”

What are Democratic leaders saying? “If you pass the Stupak amendment, more children will be born, and therefore it will cost us millions more. That’s one of the arguments I’ve been hearing,” Stupak says. “Money is their hang-up. Is this how we now value life in America? If money is the issue — come on, we can find room in the budget. This is life we’re talking about.”

edit: Link to article
Same argument used by the founders of Planned Parenthood and Hitler.

Ed, I just noticed your signature; yeah it pisses me off.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#44 Posted : Thursday, March 25, 2010 5:44:29 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

UserPostedImage
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...