logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline edStueart  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 14, 2010 11:53:08 AM(UTC)
edStueart

I am always pleased when we can find other sources that are publishing the same truths that we see in Power's and Winn's writings:

His name is Yahweh Part 1, Part 2.

The author/narrator comes at things from a slightly different angle than KP and Yada, but it may be more palatable for our christian brethren (and sisteren).

Disclaimer: I have not yet watched the entire series, but parts one and two are so good that I wanted to post links to them right away.
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline In His Name  
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 14, 2010 7:12:50 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
edStueart wrote:
I am always pleased when we can find other sources that are publishing the same truths that we see in Power's and Winn's writings:

His name is Yahweh Part 1, Part 2.

The author/narrator comes at things from a slightly different angle than KP and Yada, but it may be more palatable for our christian brethren (and sisteren).

Disclaimer: I have not yet watched the entire series, but parts one and two are so good that I wanted to post links to them right away.

Nice find Ed. I watched these tonight, lots of good stuff, but it gets a little irritating listening to him promote Yahweh while still using Jesus. In the last segment he finally gets around to admitting Jesus is not right.

Also at the last segment I found a related series. Only had time to watch the first segment, but it was equally interesting and perhaps a bit more dynamic. LINK
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline edStueart  
#3 Posted : Monday, March 15, 2010 3:22:41 AM(UTC)
edStueart

In His Name wrote:
Nice find Ed. I watched these tonight, lots of good stuff, but it gets a little irritating listening to him promote Yahweh while still using Jesus. In the last segment he finally gets around to admitting Jesus is not right.

Agreed, The author/narrator says later on that "The name Yeshua is proper. Ye is the abbreviation for Yahweh and shua comes from the yasha, which means salvation."

There can be more than one way at arriving at these truths. Remember, there are 31 flavors, not just one, available at Baskin Robbins. And that doesn't even take into account all of the flavors from my two favorite modern day Jews: Ben and Jerry.

;-)

(Sorry, couldn't pass up the ice cream joke!)
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!