logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages123>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Icy  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 24, 2008 8:37:39 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I think we have been lacking on having a specific topic for new members to say, "Hi," and for them to kind of get to know some of the other people on here. So, I've stuck this topic at the top for just that purpose.

So, this is the place to tell us who you are and for everybody to welcome you.

Suggestions to include: How you found your way here What you expect to find here. What area of the world you are from (no need to be real specific). And, anything else you might want to tell everyone.
thanks 1 user thanked Icy for this useful post.
Kim Vop on 3/30/2022(UTC)
Offline Icy  
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 24, 2008 8:43:01 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

I figured I would start and let it be a new post.

I am known as Icy on here, although you can call me David. I first found the POD website a couple years ago (well before the forum) and had my eyes opened about Islam. But, I realized that was not the real reason I found my way there. I had been asking Yahuweh (although I just called him "God" or "Father" at the time) to reveal himself to me, teach me more of his word, and simply give me wisdom and understanding. So, YY, FH, and TOM were really the reason I found the site, they opened my eyes to many things and encouraged me to study Scripture much more in depth and to not blindly trust what men tell me. I have since grown much closer in my relationship with Yahuweh.

For me, the forum is a place to fellowship with my brothers and sisters in Yahuweh. There seem to be so few like minded individuals that I actually know in person, so this gives me a chance to feel like I am not alone in the world. Thank you all. I also enjoy learning with my family here, as we discuss Yahuweh's word and try to figure out what he wants us to know.

You can look over to the left to see where I am from. I am one of the many Americans here (although, in Yahuweh, I don't think our nationality means much, it just tells you how far away from you I am).

David
thanks 2 users thanked Icy for this useful post.
josephO on 10/24/2017(UTC), Kim Vop on 3/30/2022(UTC)
Offline JamesH  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2008 8:19:36 AM(UTC)
JamesH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi, My name is Jim. I was part of a Baptist Church for about 10 years the last 4 as a Deacon. I did a word study on Grace that changed my whole view on Religon. I left the church. It almost destroyed what little relationship I had with God. About 2 1/2 years ago I heard Yada on KMJ580. The Host almost could'nt get Yada off the air fast enough, But it was long enough for me to find POD. I have read and listened to almost every thing there and know who I Trust and Rely on. I would like to thank Yah for Yada and KP's work. I have been on the forum for a long time. This took me a long time to type because when I went to school typing was not in all the shop classes. I enjoy reading on the forum because this is the only fellowship I have. I have told many people about YHWH's name and POD. They seem to not want to hear it. So I thank Yah again that I do have Brothers and Sisters at this forum. Jim
thanks 3 users thanked JamesH for this useful post.
josephO on 10/24/2017(UTC), HarpazoOptimist on 12/28/2017(UTC), Kim Vop on 3/30/2022(UTC)
Offline Matthew  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2008 9:32:57 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Welcome Jim, great testimony, sometimes all we need is a few minutes to convince us there is more than what we know.

This is how I found my way here:

From South Africa.

My mother was a Christian so God's Word was imparted from a very young age, but they went off track early in my childhood. During my childhood even if a friend was going to a traditional church service, like Anglican or Methodist, I would try go with, though I only went to a few, not even a handful. But I always had a desire for God. In my mid teens, after doing what every teen does - no explanation needed - I came across a group of guys who attended a church that heavily followed the Apostolic-Prophetic movement, also called the New-Apostolic Reformation. It was the real deal, on fire for Jesus. But since my early Christian walk I questioned my pastor why we never kept the Law, this was obviously the Set-Apart Spirit's work in my life, but my pastor effectively shut me off saying it was nailed to the cross. I went to College some 3 years later, where I started to drift off into the world. I then left overseas, the UK, where things went downhill, in spiritual terms. While there a friend of mine gave me book, a Christian book about prophecy. I never believed it but it was enough for me to find God again. However, this time I wanted to find the most accurate version of Scripture, I had this desire on me to search for this, to see things from a Jewish perspective. Thankfully no pastor was going to shut me off this time. This search for the most accurate version of scripture lead to me discover versions such as the Institute for Scripture Research version and the Restoration Scriptures True Name Edition where I discovered that Yahweh's Name had been removed from nearly every English version. I also briefly looked online for local churches but I was very hesitant to go visit them.

Now, how I was lead to Future History and POD I can't quite remember the exact order. But I remember that because I was "prophetically" inclined, because of my church upbringing, I searched for prophecy in relation to God's Name, hence coming across FH. Also, I was attending a University at the time and had a few muslim friends, I wanted to understand them better from a Christian point-of-view, hence I came across POD. But I honestly can't remember which one came first, if they were independent happenings of if I came across the other through the other website because they have links to each other. Nevertheless, Yahuweh made my paths straight to Him, either way I was going to find Him. This was about 4 years ago. I also remember using the train and bus network during the London terror attacks, this confirmed what I was reading in POD, I understood their actions now.

I have been slowly reading, still yet to complete YY, but I have read FH and TOM - which I really have to read again, if only I would just stop posting so much, hehe - I plan to read their other books too, such as Tea with Terrorists and In The Company.

Current location: Brazil.

I expect to find family here, a place of comfort in familiar surroundings!

I have tried telling my friends concerning Yahuweh, but get no responses back. They think I'm a legalist, trying to be saved by the law!
thanks 2 users thanked Matthew for this useful post.
josephO on 10/24/2017(UTC), Kim Vop on 3/30/2022(UTC)
Offline In His Name  
#5 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2008 6:31:38 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Let me use my first words on the forum to thank Yahweh for the blessings I have received from Yada Yahweh and the related works of Yada and Ken. I was lost without them.

My first contact came after 9/11. As I tried to make sense of what was going on, I found Tea for Terrorists, then POD. What eye openers these were.

Then in early 2006 I came back to POD to check in and found YY. I have always considered myself a christian, but had never put much effort into it. I grew up in the Methodist church but was really just visiting, after High School I didn't bother. Tried to read the bible but could never make it through. (kinda hard when it doesn't make much sense). So I never was very religious, but always knew He was around. Married with children, we tried to bring God into our children's lives by attending church and when they started school we were frightened by the secular influences in public school so we signed them up for parochial school (out of the frying pan, into the fire) and we moved our church affiliation from Methodist to Catholic (my wife was raised as a cafeteria catholic).

Which brings me to YY. YY fascinated me, I spent almost every waking moment reading (the Spirit was working me hard), I was learning, understanding, then BAM... right between the eyes, I saw my sin. I cried for days, then the darkness parted and I basked in the Light of Yashuah's Grace. Life has not been the same since, thank Yahweh.

My learning has continued through FH, TOM and many external sources. I continue to be amazed at how brightly Yahweh's truth shines every where I look. (not that everything is truth!) It is hard to understand how so many can't see it. I know, Grace of God. So, I content myself with dropping seeds and hoping they take root.

Now that I have finally joined the forum, I look forward to the fellowship of believers that I have been craving.

Finally, thank you Yada and Ken for your dedication and service to Yahweh. And thank you to all of the voices on the forum for your questions, answers, information, humor, wit and care for each other. It has been a blessing to this fly on the wall to have listened in for the past months.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
thanks 1 user thanked In His Name for this useful post.
josephO on 10/24/2017(UTC)
Offline Bridget  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 3, 2008 8:07:11 AM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello!

What wonderful stories!

My name is Bridget~ I live in Georgia, USA.

I was raised in the Catholic Church. I questioned and twisted and turned. I ended up taking to Buddhism in my college years.
And I wandered...I played around in the 'New Age' stuff...wandering..
I always had a feeling deep inside that there was something to the 'Holy Bible' that I was missing.
I opened it again. I was, again, twisting and turning. I couldn't understand so much of it.
And everyone and everywhere I looked for answers...the answers just came up empty.
Or it seemed that people had 'gotten' something mysterious that I was unable to grasp.

I prayed...and as I've always done...when I 'pray'..I talk to 'God' as if he's just a friend in the room, laughing and telling him sometimes, "God, I know you think it's funny to play with my head, but it's not" ha ha Anyway.....I begged. 'Please show me the door, any door...come in and let me in!'
So, wandering around the internet one day...looking at different 'translations' of scripture and trying to grasp it...
Boom. I landed here.

And BOOM, did I land here! Overjoyed, brought to tears~

I'm new here, haven't even read through every Book yet......but I'm engrossed and can't wait to get back to it every day. I have not felt so energized since I was a small child.

!!!
:)
peace,
~bridget
thanks 2 users thanked Bridget for this useful post.
josephO on 10/24/2017(UTC), HarpazoOptimist on 12/28/2017(UTC)
Offline kp  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 3, 2008 8:41:47 AM(UTC)
kp

Hi, Bridget, and welcome to the forum. You'll find it populated by folks like you, honest searchers---a class of people that Yahweh never turns away empty. We don't have all the answers, but we do know where to find them: in God's Word. In a world full of religious turmoil, peace and truth are still available if we're but willing to open our eyes. Welcome to the land of "seeing things more clearly."

kp
Offline Matthew  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, December 3, 2008 8:44:00 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Wow, that was so awesome Bridget! I really like your testimony, and especially what you said about just having a conversation with God as if He's a friend right there with you in the room. That's exactly what's all about! Welcome on board! Catholicism and Buddhism did you say? Wow, you've really wandered, now you'll now be able to help many see the Light and share with us your experiences as you grow and learn more with Yahweh. Praise Yah!

I see kp just responded, so true, Yahweh never turns away empty honest seekers.

Offline sirgodfrey  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, January 7, 2009 10:00:11 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

Hello folks. My name is Godfrey and I was born and raised in North Carolina. I was raised by a mother and father, both Christian. I had to read scripture before I played video games and also listened to childrens radio programming talking about Jesus. Some time after I started attending college, I started to questions some beliefs that I had. I started to question if God was even real. The next Sunday (I believe) God "baptized" and filled me with His Spirit. Since that moment, my life has not been the same. After some time studying scripture and having fellowship with Jesus, I started sharing the good news of the Messiah through rap music. A couple of guys I had met (one attended college with me) and myself would go out to different churches or just in different neighborhoods and share the good news. Some time ago, I don't remember how, I started researching God's name and came to find that His name is Yahweh. Not only that, but my beliefs started to change in regards to "the law." This change in belief, of course, presented a particular problem (for lack of a better word) and I tried to tell my friends about the name of Yahweh and the true name of His son Yahushua. I don't think that they get it. I'm not sure if they are trying to get it. Anyhow, I decided recently to resign (if you will) from the group. I will still be sharing the message of the Messiah with people through rap, but I have a deep conviction to tell people that His name is Yahweh... also, the Saviours name is Yahweh. That being said, my testimony continues to deepen and deepen :) I sincerely hope that all who reads this will ask Yah to bless me more and more with knowledge because He was telling me through His Spirit that I needed to aquire more knowledge. Not exactly sure for what reason or purpose, but His voice was quite clear. I think I may be able to go on forever, so I will stop here. Sorry I babbled for so long. :(
Offline Matthew  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, January 7, 2009 10:30:13 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

sirgodfrey wrote:
I sincerely hope that all who reads this will ask Yah to bless me more and more with knowledge because He was telling me through His Spirit that I needed to aquire more knowledge.

I've been feeling that same conviction.

Great testimony SGF, He has really called you!
Offline sirgodfrey  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, January 7, 2009 10:37:11 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

Dude, it is so serious. I just couldn't not hear Him tell me that I needed (and need) more knowledge. I am glad that you are hearing His voice also. Sometimes people equate knowledge with either madness or haughtiness, but scripture doesn't do so. Yah wants us to be knowledgeable. Please continue to listen to His voice brother.
Offline theHessian  
#12 Posted : Thursday, January 22, 2009 6:29:31 PM(UTC)
theHessian

Howdy, I'm Adam, a.k.a. theHessian, and I distinctly recall waking up one sunday when I was still in sunday school, and knowing, just knowing, like it had been there all along, that there was more to God than church. My grandmother was raised an ultra-orthodox jew, and I'd always remember eating lamb and koogle, and breaking matsah, and ALWAYS loosing to my brother when we played hide-the-afikomen (that's a possible spelling?). I knew that this Jesus guy was the Messiah, but I didn't know why he or any of his disciples didn't have hebrew names when we read about them in sunday school. I thought that it was like how I, the firstborn, got a hebrew name, but my little brother didn't (kind of sheds a light on what Shaul says about childish things, doesn't it?).

well, one day I came across a site that said that people go out like a light when they die. This flooded me with uncertainty, because these guys said that they were christians, and had scripture to prove their point! I was completely thrown off-balance, and did something that looking back, I can't say I've ever done before, or would consider doing if I was presented with that same situation a year later. I earnestly petitioned that "THE TRUE GOD OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH" would reveal himself to me, so that I could go back to living in certainty.

well, needless to say, Yahweh's idea of certainty and my idea of certainty are two completely different things. I wanted to go back in my little church bubble, but god wanted me out in my school, givin' 'em both barrels. so, he led me back to his original word through the first chapter of YY, and wasn't it the darndest thing, all of my questions about Christianity got answered in about 10 minutes.

oh man, all of my friends in the bible club noticed an immediate change. it was like an overnight spiritual puberty on steroids and miracle-gro. now, I'm out of my whole churchianty and got back to my real CHRIST-ianity. now, I'm reppin' my messiah, the sabbath, the seven feasts, combatting islam and halal's forces, and planning on making my aliyah.

there was an immense power at work for the first three months, and as much as I'd like to say that I led ten to the Messiah, I was simply there, and I got plugged in like a tv screen. it was for the glory of YAHUWEH M"KADDESH that he brought me even deeper into his will, his life, and his power.

now, I minister to a small group of believers, The Repentant Fellowship of ----My HS here----. I am proud to say that we work for Yahuweh's glory in the school, and I guess (and this thought is just occuring to me now) that we and the bible club operate kind of like the Fellowship of Laocidea: small, ragtag soulpatrollers, meeting in passing, and (more often than not) ministering to (and then running very quickly from) the enormous (40%) moslem and atheist population in our school. to steal a line from my brother Jack Lewis, the work is "not Safe, but Good."

If I had to talk about my style, I'd have to say it's "speak greek to the greek, and jew to the jew". I talk about the Magog War to the Moslems (you wouldn't know it if you've never seen them, but GOD they love violence), I talk about the Feasts and Prophecies to the Jews (most of my Jewish buddies are hebrew school drop-outs, so they usually need the feasts first), and talk about what the disciples say about the practices of the pagans (christmas and easter, then I move back and rejudiaze their jesus.) to atheists, I talk about the mathematics of prophecies and the science of creation, and to the average, indifferent guy, I talk about the Messiahs that they know (Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Aslan, Link, Neo, Simba, Edward Cullen, Nathan Petrelli, Aang, Naruto, Goku) and go back to the true god.
Offline theHessian  
#13 Posted : Thursday, January 22, 2009 6:38:30 PM(UTC)
theHessian

One of my main mantras is "everybody's looking for a Messiah". and its true, they are. that may just be what keeps me going, that fact that the next person I talk to could come to know Yahweh.
Offline In His Name  
#14 Posted : Thursday, January 22, 2009 7:15:43 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Welcome Adam. Not that there is ever a bad time, but what a wonderful time to discover the truth of Yahweh. Your youthful exuberance and passion are contagious, thanks for sharing your story.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline sirgodfrey  
#15 Posted : Friday, January 23, 2009 5:58:51 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

Adam, welcome! It was nice to read about you mate. May your ferver continue to flourish as well as your knowledge, wisdom and understanding.

Quote:
...and to the average, indifferent guy, I talk about the Messiahs that they know (Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Aslan, Link, Neo, Simba, Edward Cullen, Nathan Petrelli, Aang, Naruto, Goku) and go back to the true god.

i thought this was so awesome, lol. goku, naruto....simba!! LOL
Offline YahuahisKing  
#16 Posted : Monday, February 23, 2009 1:38:19 PM(UTC)
YahuahisKing

Hi.
I have been here before but lost touch a few years ago.
One reason why I re-joined is simply because I always learned something new from the website and the forum.
I hold many of the same beliefs and really look forward to contributing and learning as much as I can on what really matters in life- Following Torah with Yahushua as my Messiah.

Jim.
Offline kp  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, February 24, 2009 9:03:19 AM(UTC)
kp

Welcome back, YahuahisKing. May we all continue to learn more about our coming King through this forum.

kp
Offline dodi  
#18 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2009 3:51:32 AM(UTC)
dodi
Woman

Hi, my name is Kelly. My user name is Dodi which is Hebrew for my beloved.

My spiritual journey has been wild. I went to a Charasmatic church from the age of 2 to 14 with my parents and then we left and went to a Lutheran church for a few years. I know what a difference in types of churches :) When I was 18 not only did I leave my parents house in a hurry but I also left church in a hurry. I never denied Yahweh but I forgot about Him. Of course, remembering Him when times got tough. I lived a life of rebellion for 10 years. I met my husband 7 years ago and he claimed to be a Christan but he never showed it and didn't go to church. About 3 years ago we decided to start going to church. Well, we went to the church that I grew up in. The experience was terrible but now that I look back it was a teaching tool that Yahweh used. My husband was delivered from evil spirits which I thank Yahweh for. We were also showed the apostacy that was growing in the churches that I wouldn't have seen if I never went back. The pain that I suffered from that church led me to ask questions. What was going on? Why was church different from when I was growing up there? I started looking into things and learned all about the junk that is being done in the churches today.

My family always had a deep love for Israel so we thought we would go to what felt comfortable which was Messianic Judaism. I was happy until the Rabbi of the small congregation we were going to turned over the role to a man who not only went to a Mennonite church on Sundays but a man that didn't even properly know the blessings that he had to do. This person wasn't very knowledgeable in our Jewish roots. I thought, how can this be? How can someone be a leader of a Messianic congregation but not know the nitty gritty especially the blessings!? I was devistated and thought that maybe I was the one with a problem. I kept on praying and asking Yahweh for guidance on what to do. Well, the more I prayed the more I was being led to study. My studies started out about the end times and prophecy. Wow, do I love learning about that! Then, I began to find out the truth about "the church" and learned about the true names of Yahweh and Yeshua. I learned about the feasts and following the Torah. And, I was finally at peace. I thought this is where I need to be spiritually. I started telling my husband about all this. At first, he didn't want to hear about it but I prayed that Yahweh would open his heart and mind. Well, Yahweh did and it is great. Now my husband and I are walking the same path and I'm not alone in this!

My only struggle now is my parents. I always looked up to them because they seemed so knowledgeable in the Word and also with Messianic Judaism. I learned different as I learned on my own. It is sad and I wish they would listen. They are the only family I have except for my husband and daughter. It would be lovely if we all would walk the same path but my parents are now the ones being defiant. I pray for them that Yahweh will lead them like He led me but it's His will on what happens. It causes problems between us and them. I get crude remarks from my mom like the day before Valentine's day my mom brought me a box of chocolates knowing that I'm against this holiday. She tosses the chocolates at me saying "Here's your pagan Valentine". It hurt. My parents think that my husband and I are now crazy for the way we believe. My mom has the attitude that as long as she has a church pew to sit in that she's happy. It's sad. My husband and I don't have a congregation to go to (closest one being 2 hours away) but we are satisfied with studying and discussing between the two of us.

Wow, I just realized that I typed A LOT of stuff here lol Sorry about that. I'll close now with a thank you to those of you that put so much hard work into YY. I've learned so much from your writings. I look forward to getting to know all of you here on the board.

Offline sirgodfrey  
#19 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2009 6:24:02 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

Dodi, I am so pleased and comforted knowing that Yah is continuing to draw people to Himself. I will certainly pray for you and your family -- please continue to study and allow Dad to open your eyes and heart, embracing Him all the more. Welcome, welcome, welcome! May Yahuweh continue to bless you, provide for you, love you, hug you, and utterly blow your mind.

Shalom, much love in Yahweh.
Offline kp  
#20 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2009 7:45:23 AM(UTC)
kp

Hi, Dodi, and welcome. Your wonderful letter of introduction has reminded me of something that we all tend to forget from time to time in our pursuit of the truth: we all "work out our salvation with fear and trembling" at different rates of speed. Life is a journey, and we don't all start at the same time or walk at the same pace. As Yahweh shows us His truth, we sometimes forget that there are believers behind us, just as others are ahead of us on the journey.

Rather than insist that everybody should be at exactly the same place we are on the road to ultimate truth, we need to remember to apply the lessons of I Corinthians 13. Love is the key to living in harmony with our brothers and sisters---even if they're dead wrong about certain things.

"Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away. When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known." I don't know about you, but the stuff I highlighted in red, I tend to struggle with. Things my "religious" friends do and think tend to bug me. But the law of Love encourages me to endure their shortcomings with patience and good humor, for there but for the grace of Yahweh, I'd still be.

kp

Offline In His Name  
#21 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2009 4:03:36 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Welcome Dodi,
We are all here to learn and grow in knowledge and love of Yahweh.

I share your fascination with end times prophecy.
If you haven't found it already KP's Future History (on the YY home page) is an awesome account of what is happening all around us and what is still to come.
I know you would enjoy it.

Glad to have you with us.
Offline Juski  
#22 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2009 2:47:54 AM(UTC)
Juski

Hi Dodi

Welcome to YY. Its great to have another family on here trying to walk with Yah together. I am so thankful to have a husband to share this journey with and we are trying very hard to raise our 3 kids in the truth but we have an entire extended family of passionate Christians. They think we've gone crazy and will one day return to the fold which makes me very sad. We've lost most of our friends and those who still talk to us avoid "religious"" conversations which leaves us feeling quite alone (apart from the lovely swalch of course!) Its so encouraging to know that there are others out there walking the same path. I hope you will be hugely blessed by the friends you meet on this site

Ju
Offline Cyn  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2009 11:32:24 AM(UTC)
Cyn

Greetings brothers and sisters

first of all i would like to express my gratitude to my creator and sustainer for showing me your work.
it got me thinking reconsidering and evaluating, which is always a good thing.

let me tell you a little something about myself. i was born and raised in switzerland, a nation that used to revere their creator and that has, as did america, turned away from him. i can not walk the streets of my home town, zuerich, without a deep sadness about the state that it is in...
i was raised in a christian home and most of my life attended what called itself a Evangelische Freikirche and later joined our military only to discover that they were build on empty shells of words ond incoherent believe systems.

i believe on this account i am on the same page as many of you, i have read some of your stories of seeking the truth and finding it in new words and different languages and i also strongly believe that this is a good and pleasant thing.

many things of which your books speak i have experienced first hand. beeing disgusted at the fact christmas the day they say they remember our saviour were only celebrations of our greed and selfishness... religious rituals in church and a godless life was what i lived for many years.

let me speak at this point a word of moderation. i did not have the hebrew names of yahweh and yahushua in their preciousness of which i am sure. but rather discovered our loving father through those same old words which now began to live in me.
i do not call him abba when i talk to him, rather i use the word "babbi" the swiss-german word for dad, to me it has much more meaning than any other word in any given language. i honestly believe that people who truly call upon the name of our saviour, if they be calling him yahushua (a word,if i am not mistaken, we do not even know how it was pronounced) or jesus or "Herrgott" (another of our strange words) they will be saved for his reputation and mercy's sake.

i look forward to talking with you about our dad. please excuse my english and i beg you to not look down on those of us (like me) who are not capable of understanding much of the hebrew and greek language.
Offline BiynaYahu  
#24 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2009 1:40:34 PM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

Welcome, Cyn. :-D Don't worry I don't understand much Greek or Hebrew either. There are many tools online and in bookstores in most languages to help you get started reading it though. Lastly, your english is not bad, and it's a whole lot better than my (non-existent) swiss. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the forums, and as we say here, don't trust anyones word on matters of Yahuweh, god, our dad. Always look things up yourself, and rationally judge it to be right, or wrong based upon the facts, and information presented.
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.
Offline Matthew  
#25 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2009 2:24:17 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Welcome to the forum Cyn! I have one of my best friends living in Pfaeffikon, he's a bit backslidden but I always reference Yahweh every once in a while in one of my emails to him, knowing full-well that Yah will do His work. Switzerland seems to be very care-free and anti-religious.
Offline sirgodfrey  
#26 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2009 4:29:17 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

WELCOME CYN!!!!
Offline StuDent  
#27 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2009 9:15:02 AM(UTC)
StuDent
Man

Welcome Cyn. I share in your gratitude for having benefitted from the works here.I second the comment that says your english is not bad.It was more than adequate to convey a calm,gentle, and loving spirit.It's why I like it here so much. This is what most here share and I am hopeing you will continue to come here and share in it.May Yahweh bless you and guide you.
"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"
Offline Heretic Steve  
#28 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2009 6:59:57 AM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

Greetings new members. I apologise for being so tardy, (as well as using the generic "new members" instead of each of your names), in saying hello. (I really must start viewing all the threads more often.)
We've a really cool family here, thankful praise to Yah. I'm delighted to meet all.
If not us, who? If not now, when?
Offline Robert9876  
#29 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2009 6:01:57 PM(UTC)
Robert9876

Hello everybody, my name is Robert. I'm a Texan, and am currently in between my freshman and sophomore years in college, at the University of North Texas.

A little about me... I grew up in a little Texas town called Pflugerville. I was an athiest/agnostic until the age of about 15 or 16, when I wen't to church for the first time, and things started to change. It was an abrupt change a few weeks in, but one that simply stagnated afterwards for a long, long time. Something just felt wrong, if not with the churchs I ended up going to, than certaintly with me. It didn't help that I am the ONLY member of my family who is even a theist of any kind. So, I had to put up with a bit of joking around for a bit. And I also did my best to answer questions and such that occasionally got brought up, but to no avail. It didn't help either that I rapidly began to lose my way.

Fastforwarding through about 4 years of trying and failing, constant backsliding, ignoring Yahweh, wandering, etc. etc. brings us to about 2 weeks or so ago. I was involved in a Facebook debate in politics with, apparently, just about every single person on my friends list (and 1 or 2 which weren't), when someone I didn't even know says I don't understand the Islam situation (which admittedly, I didn't. I still really don't, too busy reading YY and FH to read POD just yet), and this particular person claims that there will be a nother 1000 year war with Islam (apparently the first one ended in 1576 or something, so it's been totally peaceful since then, right?), which apparently started a couple decades ago... but I digress.

Suffice to say, i was sufficiently annoyed at this said person. So I went to handy dandy google and typed in something really long and absurd like: "was there or will there be a 1000 year war with Islam and has there been before?" Somehow I landed at POD, and so I read the home page and some of the letters which got me thinking "Wow, these guys (Muslims) are crazy!" I believe it was the next day I clicked on a link to YY, I don't remember why, I think I thought that Yada was making fun of God or something (apparently I was under the impression that yada meant something to the effect of blah blah blah or something... I dunno, but I was WAY off) and read a bunch of YY...

You ever have the feeling where you have FOUND something you've been searching for your whole life? Like somehow there was a lightbulb turned on that was so big and put out so much blinding light it just couldn't be true? But, even though it flew in the face of stuff you thought you knew, you had this wierd, nagging sensation that it was totally true, and how did you miss it all this time...

That was kindof last week for me. Yea.

So many hours of reading later, and much time spent in prayer (I don't even remember the last time I prayed before that, in earnest and in truth...), I am closer to Yahweh than I have EVER been before. That old joy that once filled me, when I very first learned of Messiah is back, only there is so much more light in that once dark room! It's very much what my generation would call "off the chain." (don't worry, that was probably way more akward for me to say than for you to read. Im not a big user of slang, so if that means something real wierd or bad, I'm under the impression that it just means cool. maybe I should just stick with that?)

:)

It's been a good few weeks! But also, sortof, a bad few weeks. Because I now realize just how many people really DON'T know anything about Yahweh or Yahushua. And what's more, I have come to realize there are lots and LOTS of people who wouldn't care if you spent a week telling them! And it saddens me, because I then begin to wonder, "Will I walk with anyone in my family (my earthly family, mind you. I know I'll be seeing my Ekklesia brothers and sisters in a few short years!) in the next life? Will I see any of them?" I think of my parents, of my brothers, my aunts and uncles, the grandparents I've already lost, not to mention the multitude of friends I know who simply... don't even care to know the one thing that matters. Some who are already gone, where it is too late. I am comforted by knowing that Yahweh is Just AND Merciful. I don't think anyone I know will be spending his or her eternity separated from Yahweh in the abyss (although, I do not know the hearts of Men, that only Yahweh knows). But... I want to see my family and my friends come up with me in the harpazzo (i.e. rapture, in case I butchered the spelling)... I shudder when I think of which of the people I know will accept the mark of the beast...

There is such short time left... I just thank Yahweh that I got the truth when I did...
As of 7-22-2009, 10:19 PM US Central Time

Earliest (possibly)
Time until Friday, September 1, 2023 (Jerusalem time)
5152 days
123665 hours
7419943 minutes

Latest (possibly)
Time until Saturday, October 31, 2026 (Jerusalem time)
6308 days
151410 hours
9084644 minutes
Offline In His Name  
#30 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2009 7:43:51 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Robert9876 wrote:

You ever have the feeling where you have FOUND something you've been searching for your whole life? Like somehow there was a lightbulb turned on that was so big and put out so much blinding light it just couldn't be true? But, even though it flew in the face of stuff you thought you knew, you had this wierd, nagging sensation that it was totally true, and how did you miss it all this time...

I am sure that everyone in the YY community could answer, Yes, I have had that feeling.

Thanks for reminding me how wonderful and inspiring it is!!

Welcome home.
Offline bitnet  
#31 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 12:27:39 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Welcome Cyn, Robert9876 and anyone else who logged on recently. Hope to hear more from you guys and keep this forum lively (but not too lively or the moderators will have to get their swords out. Don't get me wrong -- they are not authoritarian and are most patient and are a bunch of fun guys, but they will not tolerate deviant doctrines.) Keep reading, posting, and listening to the radio show.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Constitutionalist  
#32 Posted : Friday, December 25, 2009 8:22:29 AM(UTC)
Constitutionalist
Man

I wish to say hello all, I stumbled upon this site merely by accident, or was it? It is a neat site from what I have gleaned so far. Apparently by what I have seen so far, I am probably the novice compared to you all and I have much I can learn in here as I see it.

Bare with me and watch me grow!

Offline kp  
#33 Posted : Friday, December 25, 2009 8:32:50 AM(UTC)
kp

Welcome, Constitutionalist---Can we just call you "Con" for short? Hmmm, maybe not. Anyway, if you love and honor Yahweh, you'll be perfectly at home here, no matter where you are on your journey of discovery.

kp
Offline James  
#34 Posted : Friday, December 25, 2009 8:39:20 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
As Ken said, it doesn't matter where you are in your journey, we welcome you and look forward to getting to know you. Feel free to ask questions, point out anything you disagree with, and tell us what you think. As long as you do so in a reasonable way. Don't be afraid, everyone here is very open and interested in everyone else's views and ideas.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline StuDent  
#35 Posted : Friday, December 25, 2009 11:34:28 AM(UTC)
StuDent
Man

Welcome Constitutionalist, always nice to see new people coming here to learn and share. It may seem to be a little overwhelming early on, and still is at times for me after more than a year. There's a lifetime of learning here. Alot of it is so foreign at first, until you begin to realize that our world has been turned upside down. But it's ok, you don't have to change the world, only the way you look at it. We are living in interesting times, and there isn't more important topics to be studying than what we tackle here. Nice to have you.
"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"
#36 Posted : Friday, December 25, 2009 2:25:02 PM(UTC)
Constitutionalist
Man

kp wrote:
Welcome, Constitutionalist---Can we just call you "Con" for short? Hmmm, maybe not. Anyway, if you love and honor Yahweh, you'll be perfectly at home here, no matter where you are on your journey of discovery.

kp

Oh, you can call me 'Con" or "Ron". Doesn't matter, whatever is easier.
#37 Posted : Friday, December 25, 2009 2:27:46 PM(UTC)
Constitutionalist
Man

James wrote:
As Ken said, it doesn't matter where you are in your journey, we welcome you and look forward to getting to know you. Feel free to ask questions, point out anything you disagree with, and tell us what you think. As long as you do so in a reasonable way. Don't be afraid, everyone here is very open and interested in everyone else's views and ideas.

Thought I knew quite abit till I saw some of the postings. Deep water here. :)

#38 Posted : Friday, December 25, 2009 2:29:37 PM(UTC)
Constitutionalist
Man

StuDent wrote:
Welcome Constitutionalist, always nice to see new people coming here to learn and share. It may seem to be a little overwhelming early on, and still is at times for me after more than a year. There's a lifetime of learning here. Alot of it is so foreign at first, until you begin to realize that our world has been turned upside down. But it's ok, you don't have to change the world, only the way you look at it. We are living in interesting times, and there isn't more important topics to be studying than what we tackle here. Nice to have you.

I think this place will be fun.
Offline bitnet  
#39 Posted : Saturday, December 26, 2009 3:25:03 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom & Welcome,

Constitutionalist/Ron or C'list... hope you find the discussions here fruitful. The best way is to read, learn and then jump in and ask questions. Iron sharpens iron, so getting involved makes the learning experience more beneficial for all. Definitely better than just being a browser. Just wondering about your nick... you deep into the US Constitution? Anyway, your stumbling upon this site is no accident. Just remember, many are called, but few are chosen. Just make sure that you continue to seek Yahweh and His Will for us all and you should be in good company.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
#40 Posted : Saturday, December 26, 2009 10:24:15 AM(UTC)
Constitutionalist
Man

bitnet wrote:
Shalom & Welcome,

Constitutionalist/Ron or C'list... hope you find the discussions here fruitful. The best way is to read, learn and then jump in and ask questions. Iron sharpens iron, so getting involved makes the learning experience more beneficial for all. Definitely better than just being a browser. Just wondering about your nick... you deep into the US Constitution? Anyway, your stumbling upon this site is no accident. Just remember, many are called, but few are chosen. Just make sure that you continue to seek Yahweh and His Will for us all and you should be in good company.

Yes, I am very pro-constitution, and I am saddened by the way our elected officials are chipping away at it, but I doubt this forum is a place for it, unless they have a place for politics/Governments/and religion.

All can help me though, I am looking for a study on Genesis 1:26 seeing this place and how organized it is I know it's been discussed, I just can't find it in the search area.

My friend is (I think) is questioning me on this part "And G-d said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness", I wish to answer her appropriately. Your help I would love.

TY,
Ron
Offline James  
#41 Posted : Saturday, December 26, 2009 11:15:46 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Ron, the Chay/Life chapter of Yada Yahweh goes into that particular verse. http://yadayahweh.com/Ya...Yahweh_Genesis_Chay.YHWH you should probably read Hayah and Owr first, or else it might be a bit confusing. but 1:26 is addressed near the end of the Chay chapter if you want to peek ahead.

Offline In His Name  
#42 Posted : Saturday, December 26, 2009 5:31:47 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Constitutionalist wrote:
I am looking for a study on Genesis 1:26 seeing this place and how organized it is I know it's been discussed,

Ron check out these chapters in Yada Yahweh; Genesis/Chay (~20th quote in chapter), Genesis/Nesamah (~6th and ~48th quote) and Going Astray/Ruach (~114th quote). These should give you the background you are looking for, then come back open a thread in an appropriate spot and kick around your thoughts and ideas with the forum.
Offline Richard  
#43 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2010 7:29:03 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)

My forum name is Flintface (see YishaYahu 50:7), but my real name is Richard. Since early March of last year I have lived in the Pacific Northwest.

I found my way here through a stranger named Yvonne, who wrote me an email about my web site in which she took me to task for quoting the false apostle Saul/Paul. I am eternally grateful to her for following the Spirit's instruction to extend a hand of rescue. Hallelu Yah!

Since finding YY, I feel as though I have finally plugged into a source for REAL Scripture lessons presented by others who are themselves walking with the Father of Lights and with His Son, the Anointed and Useful Implement, Yahushua.
Offline James  
#44 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2010 7:33:16 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Welcome Flintface, nice to have you hear.

Offline Prodigal  
#45 Posted : Saturday, March 6, 2010 3:47:38 PM(UTC)
Prodigal

This seems to be the place for introductions, so here I go.

My real name is Matt and I have been reading the books and forums here for about a year. Started with Prophet of Doom when linked, by chance (or by His plan) here. I followed that with Future History for two reasons: first, it was all audio, which made it easier to listen to at work, and after reading the intro to YY, I started to hide back in my faith-shell. FH didn't seem quite as confrontational and I think I needed that to give my mind a chance to open up to a point where I was ready to hear the whole truth. I can't describe my thought process since, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around all the revelations here. I'm not real familiar with scripture, so I've got a ways to catch up there, and my knowledge of "church" history is pretty limited as well. Any advice on good resources to bring me up to speed are welcome!

I have always seen my faith as an attempt to develop a relationship with my Heavenly Father, so I'm not solidly rooted in all the traditions. I was ignorant of the importance of Yahuweh's name and I'm trying to correct that, albeit slowly. I realize now that it's hard to have much of a relationship with someone that you don't call by name (or insist on calling by the wrong name). I still have 2 big hurdles to overcome before I can take my relationship any further: first and foremost, I'm having trouble getting my wife to read these books; and secondly, but still important, I am looking to confirm what I can from other sources things that have been brought up here.

Regarding my wife, she grew up in the UCC church, and as such is more liberal leaning than I am, but also sees relationship as God's desire. She leans more toward Unitarian or Universalist beliefs regarding salvation, so trying to convince her that He has a narrow path and many don't find their way will be a difficult pill for her to swallow. Any advice is very welcome, as it would greatly help me to have someone close to discuss these things with and to share with our kids.

As for confirmation of information, I've read lots of conflicting things and the insights in YY are, not surprisingly, contrary to most of the thoughts out there on the nature of Yahuweh and His plan. I'm mostly looking for the origin of corruptions and information on the early assemblies.

For what it's worth, my family currently consists of my wife and I, our 4 adopted kids, and one foster son. We have been foster parents for 2.5 years and love it! I think it has given me great insight into God's idea of relationships.

Well, I've probably rambled on enough, but thought I'd introduce myself. I'm hoping to be able to dedicate more time to posting things and joining in the discussions here as we grow in our relationships.

May Yah' bless you.
Matt
Offline James  
#46 Posted : Sunday, March 7, 2010 6:35:55 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Prodigal wrote:
This seems to be the place for introductions, so here I go.

My real name is Matt and I have been reading the books and forums here for about a year. Started with Prophet of Doom when linked, by chance (or by His plan) here. I followed that with Future History for two reasons: first, it was all audio, which made it easier to listen to at work, and after reading the intro to YY, I started to hide back in my faith-shell. FH didn't seem quite as confrontational and I think I needed that to give my mind a chance to open up to a point where I was ready to hear the whole truth. I can't describe my thought process since, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around all the revelations here. I'm not real familiar with scripture, so I've got a ways to catch up there, and my knowledge of "church" history is pretty limited as well. Any advice on good resources to bring me up to speed are welcome!

Welcome Matt, I'm glad to have you here, and glad that you have it informative and helpful. I think you are right in that FH, and TOM are probably a better place for most Christian's to start than is YY, that was where I recommended my wife to start. YY works best for those that have already come to realize that there are major problems with religion.

I was fairly ignorant of Scripture myself before finding this place and coming to know Yahuweh. As for good resources, there is no better place to start than Scripture. Even just taking an English translation, and a Stong's Concordance and going through will help you. As time goes on increase your resources, adding in other Lexicons and such, a big thing that has helped me was saving up the money and buying a copy of Logo;s Original Languages package, I would recommend it as a resource. As for other books that get into analyzing Scripture, there really aren't many that get things right, and the best thing is to read the word with an open mind, everyone has a tendency to read Scripture with preconceived notions, and then read those preconceived notions into it, and that is what we all have to fight against because it is only when we read Scripture to learn, and not reinforce what we already believe, that we learn form it.

Matt wrote:
I have always seen my faith as an attempt to develop a relationship with my Heavenly Father, so I'm not solidly rooted in all the traditions. I was ignorant of the importance of Yahuweh's name and I'm trying to correct that, albeit slowly. I realize now that it's hard to have much of a relationship with someone that you don't call by name (or insist on calling by the wrong name). I still have 2 big hurdles to overcome before I can take my relationship any further: first and foremost, I'm having trouble getting my wife to read these books; and secondly, but still important, I am looking to confirm what I can from other sources things that have been brought up here.

It sounds to me like you have the right mindset, and you have already started down the right path.

Matt wrote:
Regarding my wife, she grew up in the UCC church, and as such is more liberal leaning than I am, but also sees relationship as God's desire. She leans more toward Unitarian or Universalist beliefs regarding salvation, so trying to convince her that He has a narrow path and many don't find their way will be a difficult pill for her to swallow. Any advice is very welcome, as it would greatly help me to have someone close to discuss these things with and to share with our kids.

I'm sorry top hear you are having trouble sharing with your wife. I feel very fortunate that my wife, while she didn't agree entirely at first, was always open to listening and discussing things with me. If it is that your wife disagree then you just need to be persistent, and refine your argument, listen to her objections, and then find effective counters. And understand that it will take a while, even if you lay it out completely and rationally it may take a while for her to accept it, remember she has a lot to let go of and that is difficult. If the problem is she doesn't want to talk to you at all about it, I would say to sit down and explain to her that this is very important to you, and so is she, and you would very much like to share it with her. If she still is not interested, than there is not much you can do until she decides to.

Matt wrote:
As for confirmation of information, I've read lots of conflicting things and the insights in YY are, not surprisingly, contrary to most of the thoughts out there on the nature of Yahuweh and His plan. I'm mostly looking for the origin of corruptions and information on the early assemblies.

Some good resource, and I warn that these are not perfect, and you need to separate the authors opinions form the facts they present, are:
Come Out of Her My People
Fossilized Customs
The Two Babylons
A Test of Time
The Science of God
The Bible in Translation
Misquoting Jesus
Encountering the Manuscripts

These are a few good ones to start with. The first 3 have to do with the Pagan origins of Christina practices. The fourth is a study of the historical accuracy of the Scriptures. The fifth pertains to the Scientific accuracy of the creation account. and the last three have to do with the transmission of the Renewed Covenant text to us.

MAtt wrote:
For what it's worth, my family currently consists of my wife and I, our 4 adopted kids, and one foster son. We have been foster parents for 2.5 years and love it! I think it has given me great insight into God's idea of relationships.

That's awesome that you have been able to help that many kids who wouldn't have a loving family if it weren't for you. Yeah I imagine that does you give you a bit of an insight into how God looks at us.

Matt wrote:
Well, I've probably rambled on enough, but thought I'd introduce myself. I'm hoping to be able to dedicate more time to posting things and joining in the discussions here as we grow in our relationships.

May Yah' bless you.
Matt

I look forward to you joining in. Never be afraid of rambling on here, none of us are strangers to long text.

Offline Matthew  
#47 Posted : Monday, March 8, 2010 9:47:43 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Hey Matt, welcome to the forum. It's great to see more and more people writing on the forum.

I came via POD and FH (Future History) as well.

Prodigal wrote:

My wife's an unbeliever so all I can really do is be a light to her, it gets difficult especially when at times my light is barely visible, if you know what I mean.

We are not called to force people to believe but to shine our lights, and hopefully they'll respond to Yahweh in love. I try not discuss "religion" to my wife, at her request, but every once in a while I make a relevant comment, such as with the news constantly discussing terrorism, earthquakes, flooding, wicked politicians, the rise of Atheism, etc. and how it relates to prophecy.

Prodical wrote:

Then you'll become big mates with KP, the author of FH, The Owner's Manual (TOM) and in the procees of writing The Torah Code. He too has a number of adopted kids!

From TOM - What Maimonides Missed - Chapter 2 - The Law of Love, #40:

Quote:
Over the years, my wife and I adopted nine “orphans,” most of them at times when it looked like financial suicide for us to do so. But God saw to it that we never missed a meal or a house payment, no matter how broke we looked on paper. Yahweh is always faithful.

From TOM - What Maimonides Missed - Chapter 6 - Consecration and Dedication, #761:

Quote:
My wife and I adopted nine of our eleven children. It would have been possible, I suppose, to simply raise them on a “foster” basis. We could have given them a good home, kept a roof over their heads and clothes on their backs, been nice to them—even loved them—and on their eighteenth birthdays, wished them well and sent them on their way. But we didn’t do that. We adopted them—they became, legally and permanently, our family members with all the rights and privileges that entails. They are my heirs, just like their two home-made brothers.
Offline danshelper  
#48 Posted : Tuesday, March 9, 2010 2:39:11 AM(UTC)
danshelper

Hello Matt,
Just wanted to add a welcome to this forum and a couple of resources.

The website www.hisnameisyahweh.org is a good introduction to our Creator/Father/Savior's true name. The free downloads section includes several short audio messages that you and your wife, being short on time with your busy family, might find very helpful to spark conversation.

EliYah's homepage - www.eliyah.com - also has some audio and written messages that are shorter in length and a section on family that may be particularly interesting for you and your wife.

There are a couple of forum members with great sites. The scholarly "The Way to Yahuweh", www.thewaytoyahuweh.com and the well-named "What they don't teach you at church", www.whattheydontteachyouinchurch.com.

Yahweh bless you and your family.
Offline Sevensup  
#49 Posted : Tuesday, March 9, 2010 11:29:59 AM(UTC)
Sevensup

Hello Everyone...I've been visiting this site for several months, and finally decided I should join. I probably won't have that much to post, but I certainly enjoy the mental stimulation reading what you all have to share.

I've been trying to keep Torah for a couple of years, including the feasts, but my hubby still clings to screaming John Hagee, Benny Hinn, Milk'em Mike Murdock, the Catholic Church, and the like. Because of this, Sabbath is more often than not difficult, but Yahweh gives me what I need to tune them out and spend time in His Word. I usually read YY and/or listen to a YY mp3.

I was beginning to think there was something wrong with me, because no matter what church/religion we've joined over the years, (Lutheran, Catholic, Baptist, New Age, SDA), there was always something in the preaching that either didn't make sense, or just plain didn't set well with me. And then I found the YY site, and am beginning to feel like maybe there's hope for me after all.

Well, guess that's enough blabbering for now. I look forward to learning the truth!

Sevensup

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#50 Posted : Tuesday, March 9, 2010 11:36:49 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Welcome Prodigal and Sevensup :D I am sure you will fit right in with us lot of other "crazy" labelled people :D I love how the family just keeps getting bigger :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...