logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2009 2:52:53 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
This made me giggle...

Quote:
PROPHECY TO AMERICA - Aug 25, 2009
-by Barbara Franklin. (Nashville).

Your sins overflow like Niagra Falls, causing a mist to cover your eyes. The time has come that your blindness, negligence, as well as willful disobedience, even with brazen boldness, has led you astray.

Your enemies are within you, so within you your enemies will rise up inside your very borders. Oh the agony and shame you will bear.

Storms will sweep from sea to seas and your feet will tremble. You have lost your bearings from the things that made you great. Your eyes grew haughty, and pride filled your breast. You took credit for your own success which the Lord of glory alone is due. You boasted in the glory of man and gave glory to yourself.

Arise people of God and prepare, for your time is short and the Harvest and Judgment have come upon you. Be ready. The days are numbered 1-2-3 and I am coming swiftly. Stand in the gap and swing your incense. Labor on your knees and then speak the Good News with your mouth. Proclaim that "The Day of the Lord" is near. Oh, it is near!

I have told you this so that you would know when the time comes. The Harvest and Judgment are upon you even now.

Copyright 2009 Heart For The World, Inc. - Nashville USA.

SOURCE
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline kp  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2009 5:28:17 AM(UTC)
kp

Why in the world would somebody copyright a genuine prophecy?

kp
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2009 5:57:04 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

kp wrote:

kp

lol - I think it was dictated in the prophesy... even god has to cover his back these days... lol
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline James  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2009 7:58:22 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Robskiwarrior wrote:
lol - I think it was dictated in the prophesy... even god has to cover his back these days... lol

God did copyright his material, why do you think so many verses end with I am Yahweh. You see it wasn't his name, it was his trademark. lol
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Bridget  
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2009 12:26:22 PM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:

kp

Ego. That's all I can come up with. Ego.
Offline Sparrow  
#6 Posted : Sunday, December 6, 2009 3:44:08 AM(UTC)
Sparrow

Is what she has said a false prophecy? I do not know what is happening to me but I am hearing some of the exact things she did and if it is not from God then I really don't want it in my head. I just found this site because I heard two nights ago 2033 and that brought me here and I have heard:
Behold, the name of the Lord,
your God, Yeh jeshua (didn't know how to spell it sounded like Yeah youshoewah) and you have a name on here that is very very close, I have never in my life known that Jesus is not really called Jesus until this happened.

I do not understand what is happening to me, I am not prideful or boastful and am very shy and humble and did not ask God to start giving me voices, it all began about a year ago when I woke up able to speak a foreign language that I could not understand and cannot do again, I thought I had just had a weird dream, now around Sept/Oct all of these voices have started, and I am 41 years old, I know the difference between imagination and a voice that in not normal to be in my mind. I have tried to do discernment tests and found no evil but if I am being fooled and deceived I want to know about it. One of the results of the messages I get is finding where the occultists are hiding in everyday things and fooling people like new agers, to which I always let people know to be very careful and to get away from that stuff, I have also been learning to see where Isis and Ashtarot and Apollo are hiding and the problems with the Catholic church, why would demons direct me to these things? I just don't understand what is happening. Any advice or direction you guys could give me would be most appreciated.
Offline In His Name  
#7 Posted : Sunday, December 6, 2009 9:32:12 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Sparrow wrote:
Is what she has said a false prophecy? I do not know what is happening to me but I am hearing some of the exact things she did and if it is not from God then I really don't want it in my head. I just found this site because I heard two nights ago 2033 and that brought me here and I have heard:
Behold, the name of the Lord,
your God, Yeh jeshua (didn't know how to spell it sounded like Yeah youshoewah) and you have a name on here that is very very close, I have never in my life known that Jesus is not really called Jesus until this happened.

I do not understand what is happening to me, I am not prideful or boastful and am very shy and humble and did not ask God to start giving me voices, it all began about a year ago when I woke up able to speak a foreign language that I could not understand and cannot do again, I thought I had just had a weird dream, now around Sept/Oct all of these voices have started, and I am 41 years old, I know the difference between imagination and a voice that in not normal to be in my mind. I have tried to do discernment tests and found no evil but if I am being fooled and deceived I want to know about it. One of the results of the messages I get is finding where the occultists are hiding in everyday things and fooling people like new agers, to which I always let people know to be very careful and to get away from that stuff, I have also been learning to see where Isis and Ashtarot and Apollo are hiding and the problems with the Catholic church, why would demons direct me to these things? I just don't understand what is happening. Any advice or direction you guys could give me would be most appreciated.

Sparrow, welcome.

I believe the content of the original post in this thread is true prophecy. In KP's online book Future History he goes over Scripture that sounds very much like this. But it is hardly prophetic to restate what was written hundreds of years ago and is happening today.

But what is happening to you is another matter. Perhaps someone else here could be of more help to you than I, but I am sure we are all curious to hear more. Perhaps you have found this site to share what you have heard, so I encourage you to share more. Most here are self-proclaimed skeptics, so you can expect to be questioned about what you share; but what we all seek is the truth of Yahweh (God).

I look forward to hearing more.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14