logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline resistingrexmundi  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2009 6:52:52 AM(UTC)
resistingrexmundi

Here is something to consider. What do you guys think?

Eze 4:6 And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year.

God gives Ezekiel a day for a year in prophecy. Let's see where else this applies.

Dan 12:11 And from the time [that] the daily [sacrifice] shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, [there shall be] a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

1290 days are given here. So by Ezekiel 4:6 we should view them as years. So Daniel was told that there would be 1290 "days" from the time sacrafices were taken away until the abomination of desolation was to be set up.

Daniel used a lunar calendar though and we use a solar calendar so we need to convert. 1290 lunar years is 1271.5 solar years. 586BC was the year that the rest of the Jews were taken into captivity. However according to scripture it was three years later until the daily sacrafices were stopped. So we start counting at 583BC.

583BC + 1271.5= 688.5AD. Remember this date. It is the date Daniel says that the abomination of desolation would be set up.

Dan 7:25 And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

As Jewish idioms go time, times, and the dividing of time = 2.5 not 3.5.

2Pe 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The original greek word (hemera) translated here as day does not always mean day. It is also used as a word for time. Strong's concordance is given here.

hemera-4) used of time in general

Therefore 2Pe 3:8 could also be read,"But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one time [is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one time.

Why is that important? Well let's apply it to the time, times, and the dividing of time in Daniel. Remember as Jewish sayings are understood it equals 2.5. So 2.5 multiplied by 1000 equals 2500 years. 552BC was the year this prophecy was given.So we will count from there. 552BC + 2500 = 1948AD. Remember this date.

Dan 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that [it shall be] for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these [things] shall be finished.

So with our understanding of time we will count from when this prophecy is given.

533BC was the year this prophecy was given so we will count from there. 533BC + 2500 = 1967AD. Remember this date.

Let us turn to the seventy weeks now.

Dan 9:24 ¶ Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Dan 9:25 Know therefore and understand, [that] from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince [shall be] seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

So the prophecy says that from the going forth of the decree to rebuild Jerusalem until the Messiah comes to fulfill prophecy will be 69 weeks or 483 days. Remember days = years. We know for a fact days doesn't mean days here because Jesus didn't show up for hundreds of years after the decree came down. Also remember we have to convert from lunar to solar years so our calendars will match. 483 lunar years converts to 476 solar years. 444Bc is the year that Artaxerxes gave the decree to rebuild Jerusalem. So 444BC + 476 = 32AD. Remember this date.

Let us review the first seven weeks. 7 weeks = 49 days. 49 lunar years converts to 48 solar years. 444BC + 48.3 = 395.7BC. This is the year that the last book of the Old Testament was written. Why does that matter? "...to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy." Prophecy was sealed up until Jesus came on the scene. This 400 year gap cause great lamentation in Israel.

The last week of Daniel is really what gets people confused. They think it is to be a seven year tribulation in the future. But Jewish time was reckoned differently in Daniel's day. So if the 70th Week isn’t about a Seven-Year Great Tribulation,
what is it actually about?

The Levitical Code
1st: One Seven (a shavua) of years.
2nd: Seven sevens (shavua) of years.
3rd: One unique Jubilee (shavua) year with 360 Sabbaths.

Daniel’s 70 Weeks
1st: Seven sevens of years, 7 Shavuim.
2nd: 62 more sevens of years, 62 Shavuim.
3rd: One unique Shavua with 360 Sabbaths.

The seventieth week was distinguished in Daniel with the word Shavua instead of Shavuim. So according to Levitical Code this last week would be 7 multiplied by 360. 7 * 360 = 2520 lunar years. 2520 lunar converts to 2484 solar years. Since the seventieth week was left out concerning the decree to rebuild Jerusalem we will count from the year the prophecy came down. 536BC was the year of this prophecy. 536BC + 2484 = 1948AD. Remember this date.

Now let's turn to Revelations.

Rev 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months.

Here we read that the court outside the temple is given unto the Gentiles. And that they would tread underfoot Jerusalem for 42 months. Since John used a solar calendar we don't need to convert to solar years. A solar month is 30.44 days. So 42 multiplied by 30.44 = 1278.5

Since this scripture is talking about the abomination of desolation, as we will see later, that is to be set up we will use 688.5BC, as established in Daniel, as a starting point. 688.5AD + 1278.5 = 1967AD. Remember this date.

Rev 11:3 And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Who are the two witnesses?

Revelation 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

Where have we heard candlesticks and olive trees before?

Revelation 1:20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in My right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The
seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven
churches.

Romans 11:17 And if some of the [Jewish] branches be broken off, and thou [the Gentile church], being a wild olive tree,
wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree.

Romans 11:24 For if thou [the Gentiles] wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary
to nature into a good olive tree [the Jews]: how much more shall these [the Jews], which be the natural branches, be
grafted into their own olive tree?

Here we read that the two witnesses are two churches. Jewish and Gentile. They will be given power to prophecy 1260 days. Days = Years in prophecy so let's see what we get. 688.5AD + 1260 = 1948AD

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days.

As of 1948 the Jewish people are no longer witnessing to other nations because they are in their own country.So 688AD + 1260 = 1948AD.

Rev 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

We read that a place is prepared for the woman (Israel). The understanding of times comes into play here again. 724BC was the year the Jews were originally taken into captivity. 724BC + 2500 = 1776. This is the year that the place is prepared for the woman. Remember this date.

Let's review. Scripture says that the Jewish people will become a nation again.(1948AD) That the time of the Gentiles would be over and Jerusalem would return to the Jews. (1967AD) That the abomination of desolation would be set up in the court of the Gentiles.(688AD) And that a place would be prepared for Israel. (1776)

1948- Israel became a nation again.

1967- Israel regained Jerusalem in the six-day war.

688- Dome of the Rock was constructed in honor of Muhammad. Inside is a plaque that reads, "Far be it from His transcendent majesty that God should have a son." What does the Bible say about such an attitude? 1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Notice in Revelations that the court of the gentiles was to be left out. Why? It is given unto the gentiles. It happens that the dome of the Rock is constructed in the court of the gentiles.

1776- United States of America declared her independence and now hosts a Jewish population of millions. Effectively shielding them from Muhammad's religion which states in it's hadith, "'The Hour [of Resurrection] will not arrive until you fight the Jews and the rock and the tree will say: O Muslim, servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!'"

God bless
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2009 9:50:21 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Yea I have seem that 1948 calc before - made a lot of sense the first time I heard it, although I have not look at it as much as I have looked at the Daniel "entry in to Jerusalem" prophesy.

We are all up for a little Maths here, especially when its not bible code and it fits :)

The second half I think is a little off on the rev quotes, mainly because you really have to look at the oldest manuscripts and amplify the Greek to really get the meaning of the message there - for example the 2 witness' I would disagree with.

Oh and I would recommend you read some of the stuff attached to these forums - you will get a better understanding of who we are then :)

http://yadayahweh.com/
http://theownersmanual.net/
http://futurehistory.yadayahweh.com/

Welcome to the forums by the way :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Matthew  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2009 11:00:11 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Welcome to the forum Rex, this forum is geared for studying Scripture and we all fancy a bit of prophecy. But I would remiss if I don't request you to please read Future History by Ken Power in order to get a good understanding of how we on this forum view prophecy. If you get the chance please read Yada Yahweh by Yada as well.

Let me get straight to the point, no beating around bush and hopefully I don't ramble. The one day is as a thousand years passage is related to God's 6+1 timetable of events. Throughout the Torah we have 6+1 all over the place, right in Genesis 1 already, to the Sabbath rest, to the Feasts, to the Menorah Lamp, and to numerous laws all relating to this formula. Sadly, Christians ignore the Torah, thereby having to make huge leaps and bounds and twists and turns in order to figure out prophecy, all because they don't even want to open so much as an eye-lid to the Torah.

If we read Genesis 1 we find that each day (a time period of creation that transpired over approximately 14 billion years) can be linked to the last 6 Millennia of man's history since the Fall of Adam. In 2 Peter 3, Peter is reminding us to know the formula because it's the key to knowing when Yahweh returns. Peter tells us that Day 2 of creation must be correlated to the 2nd Millennium of man's history since the fall. Day 2 of creation, the formation of our solar system, happened in the region of 7,750,000,000 to 3,750,000,000 years ago, and Noah's flood happened in 2968 BCE, the start of the 2nd Millennium. In both cases water was used to cause separation.

So this is how the calendar looks so far, each number relates to the start of that millennium:

1) Adam sinned in 3968 BCE
2) Noah's flood in 2968 BCE
3) Abraham took Isaace up the Mount on Passover in 1968 BCE
4) Solomon began building the temple in 968 BCE
5) Yahshua was crucified on Passover in 33 CE, spent Unleavened Bread in the grave, and rose to life on First Fruits. Exactly 50 (or is 49 days?) the Spirit descended on the Disciples on Sevens, or Pentecost.
6) The water below Jerusalem became poisoned during the Passover week of 1033 CE, in accordance with the Number 5 divorce decree
7) Yahweh returns on the Day of Reconcilliations of 2033 CE, which happens to be 2nd of Oct, exactly 5 days later on 7th October the 7th Millennium will begin on the Feast of Sukah/Tabernacles.

Note: each Millennium is spaced evenly, exactly 1000 years apart. One day is as a thousand years! Also, from Adam to Abraham is exactly 40 Jubilee periods, and from Abraham to Yahshua is another 40 Jubilee periods, and from Yahshua to His return in 2033 is exactly 40 Jubilee periods. The 2033 is the next Jubilee on the Hebrew calendar, and that should speak volumes.

Please, please visit this link: http://www.futuretruth.n..._Appendix_Chart.Prophecy

Please note the Rapture is the hidden day, it will happen on the Feast of Trumpets, usually September or October time, any year from now until 2026 when the 7 year long Tribulation starts.

If you don't believe us I recommend you read FH and YY, and The Owner's Manual by Ken Power which also happens to be an eye-opener and confirms all I just said. All, well most of, your passages you mentioned are discussed in great detail in their books. Their books are free and available online for you to read.

Rex, all the information is there for us to know because Yahweh wants us to know. By "there" I mean in the Torah.

Anyway, welcome to the forum again.