logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline edStueart  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 5:17:26 AM(UTC)
edStueart

Just like KP and Yada said, there is talk about building the Third Temple without knocking down Al-Aqusa and the Dome of the Rock in today's Jpost.

We are coming up on the two minute warning.
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline Matthew  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 5:55:32 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Interesting, I've heard about these preparations for a while now. Everything is coming on as said in Scripture.

Two things things I find interesting about this article:

1)
Quote:
His main argument is that Jewish doctrine regarding the rebuilding of the Temple emphasizes the role of a prophet.

This prophet would have extraordinary authority, including the discretion to specify the Temple's precise location, regardless of any diverging Jewish traditions.

Could this be the "false prophet" spoken of in Scripture? Or is it someone else? Who will it be?

2)
Quote:
Mainstream Orthodox rabbis have opposed attempts to rebuild the Temple since the Mount came under Israeli control in 1967.

I guess the Orthodox Rabbis can't handle losing their power, because the Temple requires Levites, not rabbis.
Offline In His Name  
#3 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 6:56:32 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Matthew wrote:

Could this be the "false prophet" spoken of in Scripture? Or is it someone else? Who will it be?

Per Scripture, I presume this prophet will be the AC. Never thought that hard about this before, but could the AC be the Mahdi as well? Will the AC be able to claim Muslim and Jewish heritage? No doubt this is a detail that I glossed over in KP's or Yada's writings.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#4 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 7:07:46 AM(UTC)
In His Name

What goes better with a new Temple than an old Ark?
Quote:

Ethiopian Review
Ethiopian News & Opinion Journal
UserPostedImage
Aba Diabilos to desecrate the Ark of the Covenant

June 25th, 2009 | Categories: Ethiopia | 34 Comments

By Hillel Fendel | IsraelNN.com

Ethiopian Orthodox Church leader says Friday, June 26, marks the right time to unveil the Biblical Ark of the Covenant, which he says has been hidden in his church for centuries.

Abuna Pauolos ((aka)Aba Gebremedhin)(aka Aba Diabilos), the illegitimate Patriarch of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church, was in Rome this week to meet with Pope Benedict XVI. While there, he told reporters that the time had come to reveal before the world the Holy Ark. He said that the holy container has been in the custody of his church for hundreds of years.

Paulous Ato (Gebremedhin) said he would make the full announcement this Friday, June 26, 2 PM local time (3 PM Israel time, 8 AM New York time) at a press conference in Rome.

The Rabbis better quickly figure out a legal way to determine Levite geneology. Or do you think the RC will keep this as THEIR own?

Has anyone heard anything more about this??

“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline edStueart  
#5 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 9:21:43 AM(UTC)
edStueart

Quote:
Ethiopian Orthodox Church leader says Friday, June 26, marks the right time to unveil the Biblical Ark of the Covenant, which he says has been hidden in his church for centuries.

There is a handy-dandy do-it-yourself test to see if it is The Ark: Touch it!

If nothing happens, this is not The Ark.

If you fall dead, this is th[THUD]
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline In His Name  
#6 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 10:59:38 AM(UTC)
In His Name

edStueart wrote:

EXACTLY! One of the news articles said there were scholars anxious(DUH) to study the Tablets; and I'm going don't you guys read...

There has to be a joke in here somewhere:
How many Rabbis does it take to open the Ark... All of them, and it is still closed.
Offline Robert9876  
#7 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 12:37:51 PM(UTC)
Robert9876

So... it's passed time (I think). Did they unveil it? Or will we find a couple of dead orthodox priests tomorrow morning?

Wow... that was... I almost feel bad for saying that...
As of 7-22-2009, 10:19 PM US Central Time

Earliest (possibly)
Time until Friday, September 1, 2023 (Jerusalem time)
5152 days
123665 hours
7419943 minutes

Latest (possibly)
Time until Saturday, October 31, 2026 (Jerusalem time)
6308 days
151410 hours
9084644 minutes
Offline Matthew  
#8 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 2:19:47 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

edStueart wrote:

LOL
Offline ΜαvΣяiכΚ ΛΩאΓ RαηGε  
#9 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2009 2:59:41 AM(UTC)
ΜαvΣяiכΚ ΛΩאΓ RαηGε

I don't think I can talk much about that, because I don't have much knowledge and experience on this matter but I recommend the following videos. I cannot say I agree with everything that is said in them but I think they contain some important information. Watch them and decide for yourselves. May the Lord bless you, brothers and sisters!

Here are the vids:

http://www.youtube.com/w...amp;feature=channel_page

Offline RidesWithYah  
#10 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2009 3:56:17 AM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

The original article makes things CRYSTAL clear, in case we had any doubt....

The muslim cleric says that when the mahdi comes, if the mahdi wants the temple built, the cleric will carry the rocks himself...

Islamic end times, Jewish end times, and the Renewed Covenant run in an eerie parallel --
The AntiChrist will come.
Jews will think he's the Messiah.
Muslims will believe he is the Mahdi.
He'll build the temple -- and you know the rest of the story.

Most likely, he's already been born...
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#11 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2009 4:17:45 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

I find the temple dudes cute :) their passion is inspiring - I just wish, like many others, it was directed at the right place.

Please dont bless us in the name of "the Lord" :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
#12 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2009 7:21:49 AM(UTC)
ΜαvΣяiכΚ ΛΩאΓ RαηGε

Why not, it's in the Bible (and I'm not talking about "the LORD" translation). But ok, I love you guys, May יהוה bless you!
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#13 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2009 7:45:45 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

ΜαvΣяiכΚ ΛΩאΓ RαηGε wrote:
Why not, it's in the Bible (and I'm not talking about "the LORD" translation). But ok, I love you guys, May יהוה bless you!

hehe you can say Yahweh ;) its ok lol

Well the Jews think they can rebuild the temple and the Messiah will appear - but unfortunatly its not going to happen like that - according to scripture :) But I love the effort they are putting in, even if its because it REALLY annoys the muslims lol
#14 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2009 8:02:31 AM(UTC)
ΜαvΣяiכΚ ΛΩאΓ RαηGε

Haha, I'm glad we made a consensus!
Quote:
But I love the effort they are putting in, even if its because it REALLY annoys the muslims lol

Yeah, I agree, as long as they don't blow up stuff LOL
Offline kp  
#15 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2009 9:58:32 AM(UTC)
kp

Quote:
The muslim cleric says that when the mahdi comes, if the mahdi wants the temple built, the cleric will carry the rocks himself...

Yeah, I saw that news article too. Don't you just hate it when I'm right all the time? In FH, I wrote that the only way for the Antichrist to achieve his "covenant with many" would be for him to get the Muslim world to at least pretend to agree to Israel's right to exist, and the only way for that to happen would be for a hyper-prestigious imam, the Mahdi (a.k.a. Gog) to go along with the ultimate land-for-peace deal, including sweetening the poison with a spot for a rebuilt temple on the Temple Mount---a booby prize for having given away half Yahweh's covenant land to the devil---excuse me, the Muslims.

I also guessed (since we aren't told the exact dates) that the Muslims will be able to maintain their facade of peaceful coexistence for no more than a year, after which they'll attack the skinny new Israel with everything they've got. Anybody willing to bet against me on that?

kp
Offline lassie1865  
#16 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2009 7:05:00 AM(UTC)
lassie1865
Woman

Dear Friends,

I see on the "Third Temple" video they are saying that the gold crown has engraved letters on it which say: "Holy to HaShem." Doesn't it really say (or should it not say) "YHWH"?? Also, are the Cherubim on the Ark of the Covenant "on top" of the Ark, or standing "next to" the Ark with only their wings extending over the top of the Ark? It seems that there are several "Arks"; the Rabbis in Jerusalem say they have seen the "Ark" while tunneling under the Temple Mount under the Dome of the Rock; then there is the one in Ethiopia. I guess the one which will be in the Third Temple will be one of these replicas. The only true one will be untouchable.

Lassie1865
Offline lassie1865  
#17 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2009 7:14:10 AM(UTC)
lassie1865
Woman

Dear Friends,

I see on the "Third Temple" video they are saying that the gold crown has engraved letters on it which say: "Holy to HaShem." Doesn't it really say (or should it not say) "YHWH"?? Also, are the Cherubim on the Ark of the Covenant "on top" of the Ark, or standing "next to" the Ark with only their wings extending over the top of the Ark? I wonder how many reproductions of the Ark exist. It seems that there are two Rabbis in Jerusalem who say they have seen the Ark while tunneling underneath the Dome of the Rock, and then there is the one in Ethiopia . . . I suppose the Third Temple will use one of these replicas since no one will be able to touch the real one.

Lassie1865
Offline Matthew  
#18 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2009 7:33:02 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Rona Wyatt's Ark of the Covenant: http://www.wyattmuseum.com/ac_update.htm
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#19 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2009 8:36:16 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

hehe pick an ark any ark lol
Offline RidesWithYah  
#20 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2009 2:40:24 PM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

I also guessed (since we aren't told the exact dates) that the Muslims will be able to maintain their facade of peaceful coexistence for no more than a year, after which they'll attack the skinny new Israel with everything they've got. Anybody willing to bet against me on that?

Not betting against you, but...
doesn't Daniel 9 say 3 1/2 years between establishing the covenant with many,
and doing away with the sacrifice?
I see that 3.5 year mark as a turning point in the relationship with Israel.

What do you see that makes you say 1 year?

Offline kp  
#21 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2009 4:36:22 PM(UTC)
kp

Good question, RWY, one I answer in detail in FH, of course. Basically, here's my thinking. The Trib (according to my timeline) starts with the confirmation of the covenant with many 2,520 days before the definitive Feast of Tabernacles, which makes it November 14, 2026. The Jews are prepared to begin construction of the Temple immediately thereafter, but even so, it'll take 'em months---the better part of a year---to get it built. (We know it gets finished, because the AC uses it to declare his deity (choke, cough) one month before the midpoint---i.e., 1,290 days before the end. And you're right: the sacrifices don't get cancelled until a month later, when it has become clear that Israel isn't buying into the mark of the beast.) Now, if I'm right about the third trumpet being the 99942 Apophis Asteroid, we know the date of that: April 13, 2029, which means the second (the Cumbre Vieja Volcano?) and the first (nuclear war) must precede it. The nuclear war, in turn, is an outgrowth or development of the Gog-Magog regional war, that Yahweh ends on the Mountains of Israel after what seem like months of tactical maneuvering (invading Africa, etc) described in Daniel 11.

In other words, we're running out of time for what has to happen. All of the fighting, from the initial Islamic invasion until the Asteroid strikes earth, has to happen between late 2027 (a year after the treaty is signed) and April of 2029---that's only about 14-16 months.

kp
Offline RidesWithYah  
#22 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2009 4:53:24 PM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

I hope I'm dead or raptured by then, and my kids are prepared (or raptured, too.)
Offline Matthew  
#23 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2009 8:10:08 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

kp wrote:
In other words, we're running out of time for what has to happen. All of the fighting, from the initial Islamic invasion until the Asteroid strikes earth, has to happen between late 2027 (a year after the treaty is signed) and April of 2029---that's only about 14-16 months.

That's one 14-16 months I want to miss, thankfully there is a one-way ticket out of here prior to then! Hopefully we'll get to witness the proceedings, though from a safe vantage point.
Offline kp  
#24 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2009 12:24:20 PM(UTC)
kp

I dunno, Matthew. We're going to be awfully busy, with the big awards ceremony (the bema---the "Judgment Seat of Christ"), followed by the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. But maybe King Yahshua will have a big ol' plasma screen set up somewhere so we can follow the exploits of our brother-Israelites and cheer on the neo-Laodicean believers. (Somebody might set up a betting pool on how far off my Prophetic Chronology Chart is :-) Question: Is it still considered "prayer" if we can just walk up to Yahshua and chat about what's going on down there?

kp
Offline bitnet  
#25 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2009 10:13:49 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Hate to be a wet blanket, folks, but since time is irrelevant from that vantage point, I doubt we'll be seeing anything from the time we leave till the time we return. Those who left on Trumpets will return in an instant (after the ceremonies, if any) without realising the Gap in time on earth. It'll be better this way so that we do not have to share the sorrows faced by those left behind to face the music of the beast and adversary's advocates. Remember, it'll be cataclysmic and none of us will want to see our friends and family get the short end of the straw. I doubt we will want to wait and see if anyone prays for divine intervention so that we can act... I don't think that's how it's going to work. In fact, Yahweh is going to make things even harder and I for one don't want to look at the poor souls here, repentant or otherwise.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.