logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Robert9876  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2009 1:39:51 PM(UTC)
Robert9876

Hello all,

I have a question regarding something I read on the forum. KP, you said that Yahushua has already come at least six times. Here is the quote you said that in:

"As for your second question, William, Yom Kippurym (the Day of Atonement) marks the physical glorious return of Yahshua to earth---what most would characterize as "the Second Coming" (though "second" is technically incorrect---He has appeared as a man among men at least six times before this). "

I am curious, as a farely new student of the Scriptures and a mere 1 week into YY and FH what you mean by this. I would have asked on the topic in question, but the last post on it was over a year ago and I figured this (might) deserve a new topic. Thanks!
As of 7-22-2009, 10:19 PM US Central Time

Earliest (possibly)
Time until Friday, September 1, 2023 (Jerusalem time)
5152 days
123665 hours
7419943 minutes

Latest (possibly)
Time until Saturday, October 31, 2026 (Jerusalem time)
6308 days
151410 hours
9084644 minutes
Offline StuDent  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2009 3:03:53 PM(UTC)
StuDent
Man

Welcome to the forum Robert. I found a reference in YY that describes what was being discussed.
From the Going Astray, Azab chapter here

Quote:
As such, Yahuweh inspired Hosea to write: " Therefore I will return and take away My grain at the occasion of change (et), and my new wine at the appointed time (mowed), and spare my wool and linen that would have kept her nakedness hidden." (Hosea 2:9) Since this is written in first person, "I will return" is significant.

I have a theory I’d like you to consider. Yahuweh’s first appearance to man on earth was in the Garden with Adam where Creator and created enjoyed a close personal relationship. (Genesis 3:8) His second advent transpired when He appeared in the form of a man and walked, talked, and ate with Abraham - the relationship that gave birth to beriyth. (Genesis 17 and 18) Yahuweh’s third return was to observe Ya’aqob’s wrestling match with Satan, in which the patriarch proved himself worthy of being Yisra’el - Yahuweh’s witnesses to mankind. (Genesis 32) His fourth visit was with Moses during the Exodus when He, over the course of forty days, authored the Torah. (Exodus 24) The fifth advent occurred when Yahuweh/Yahushua met with Samuel near the Ark of the Covenant in Shiloh. The passage reveals: "Yahuweh came, stood, and spoke to Samuel..appearing so as to be seen, revealing and disclosing Himself as the Word of Yahuweh." (1 Samuel 3) During the sixth advent, Yahuweh fulfilled His Genesis 1 and Isaiah 9 prophecies at the Feast of Tabernacles when the Anointed/Messiah Yahushua was delivered to save mankind - living like a man in our midst. (Deuteronomy, Isaiah, Daniel, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) And the seventh and final advent will occur at the Miqra of Atonement - five days before the end of the Tribulation. The Millennium, the seventh day, will begin on Tabernacles - the Festival that acknowledges that Yahuweh is "camping out" with us. (Genesis 1, Leviticus 23-25, Daniel 9, Hosea 6, Zechariah, Matthew 24, and Revelation)

Just keep on reading and studying and many questions will be answered.I know they were for me. Yahweh's plan is perfect and the two books you've begun reading will uncover many truths that men have long tried to hide.

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"
Offline Matthew  
#3 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2009 4:26:13 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi Robert! Welcome to the forum mate!

Yada also happens to says in chapter 1, Paralambano, in the Last Days section:

Quote:
The seven advents of Yahushua, of God existing as man, include: One: "God walked in the Garden with 'Adam - the first man with a nasamah/conscience. (Genesis 3:8) Two: "Yahuweh appeared to Abraham" in the form of a "'ysh/man natsab/standing upright" God talked, walked, and ate with Abram as the beriyth/covenant relationship was initiated. (Genesis 17 and 18) Three: In a meeting that included a wrestling match with Satan, Yahushua blessed Ya'acob making the trustworthy patriarch Yishra'el/one who strives with God. (Genesis 32) Four: God met with Moses during the forty day revelation of His Torah/Prescriptions. (Exodus 24) Five: God revealed Himself, speaking to Samuel near the Ark of the Covenant in Shiloh five times. The passage reveals: "Yahuweh came, stood, and spoke to Samuel...appearing so as to be seen, revealing and disclosing Himself as the Word of Yahuweh." (1 Samuel 3) Six: A "child was born unto us, a son was given," when God came as a man to redeem us. The sixth advent of 'Yshayah'el/God Existing as Man began with His incarnation in Bethlehem on the Miqra' of Tabernacles in 2 BCE and ended with His ascension from the Mount of Olives in 33 CE. (Deuteronomy, Isaiah, Daniel, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) And Seven: Yahushua will return fulfilling the remaining Messianic prophecies on the Day of Atonement in 2033. (Genesis 1, Leviticus 23-25, Daniel 9, Hosea 6, Zechariah, Matthew 24, and Revelation)

KP mentioned another thing which I think is good to add to this topic, check out this LINK, but below I've quoted what he said anyway:

kp wrote:
Quote:
God does not have 3 versions. It is a Father and a Son – 2 united as One.

Yes and no, Prophet Speaks. I agree: God does not have "three versions." But to limit God to a Father and Son united as One is to greatly oversimplify His revealed nature, to my mind. No, I'm not a "trinity believer," although I used to be, before I challenged my traditional upbringing. My current understanding is this: Yahweh is One. Period. He is "holy," that is, He is unique, set apart from His creation. There are no other Gods beside Him. However, He does choose to manifest or reveal Himself in the corporate experience of the object of His affections, mankind. Not two other ways (together making a trinity) but six: making Himself a living example of his recurring six-plus-one pattern of redemption and reconciliation. What would you call that? A Septinity?

What are the six ways Yahweh manifests Himself (or has done so, or will) among men? Here's my working list. Its a subject I plan to address in detail in my new book, The Torah Code (coming to a server near you sometime in the next decade :-)

1. The Son, Yahshua of Nazareth---the anointed one, the Messiah, fully human though fully God.
2. The Holy Spirit---Yahweh's creative, nurturing entity, dwelling since the Feast of Weeks 33 AD within Yahweh's called-out assembly.
3. The Shekinah---pure light, a localized (and greatly diminished) manifestation of Yahweh's glory (seen in the burning bush, the pillar of fire and smoke, the cloud-like entity "dwelling" in the most holy place, etc.
4. The "Angel (messenger) of Yahweh---human non-messianic manifestations, theophanies: God in Eden, Abraham's dinner guest, etc.
5. The risen, glorified Messiah---clearly a different sort of being than the Yahshua who lived and died in the first century.
6. Non-humanoid symbolic manifestations---such as those witnessed in Ezekiel 1 or Revelation 4.

Clearly, the Son and Holy Spirit manifestations are the ones that touch our lives most on a daily basis. But as far as I can tell, all of these are bona fide revelations of Yahweh's nature in the collective human experience---and none of them are apart from (or other than) Yahweh. For Yahweh is One.

kp
Offline RidesWithYah  
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2009 3:26:49 AM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

Which brings us nicely to the Shema, Deuteronomy 6:4.
KJV has...
4Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD.

I imagine that's probably
Hear, O Israel, Yahweh our Elohim is one _____.

But what was the second LORD? Yahweh doesn't make sense there.
Unity? Godhead? Elohim?

Anyone have a source?

Offline kp  
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2009 3:47:07 AM(UTC)
kp

Deuteronomy 6:4 would read: "Hear (shema: hear, i.e., use the perception of hearing with the ears to process information) O Israel: Yahweh our God (Elohim), Yahweh is one (echad: one---that which is united as one, in contrast to separate parts---unity).

kp
Offline edStueart  
#6 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2009 5:22:00 PM(UTC)
edStueart

kp wrote:
Deuteronomy 6:4 would read: "Hear (shema: hear, i.e., use the perception of hearing with the ears to process information) O Israel: Yahweh our God (Elohim), Yahweh is one (echad: one---that which is united as one, in contrast to separate parts---unity).

Just heard a lecture on "Day of Discovery" (http://dod.org) regarding the actual word echad being used rather than yachid in this verse. Their conclusion was that "God know Hebrew" and picks His words carefully. Echad allows for a plurality or union to form one entity (like 'one' bunch of grapes is made up of many grapes) and the word yachid means a oneness that is "atomic" (cannot be made of parts, more like a billiard ball than a bunch of grapes)

The christian hosts of the show were still attempting to shoehorn "Trinity" in there, but still a good wordstudy, despite their best efforts.

YY'ers won't find anything new there, but if you wish to watch it, click here.
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!