logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2009 8:11:52 AM(UTC)
Yada

Hello Everyone - we're going to be airing the first 'YY News' program on Blog Talk Radio this coming Monday 5/25 from noon to 2 PM (PDT).

Here is a description of the show as it appears on Blog Talk Radio:

The purpose of Yada Yahweh News is to provide a forum to discuss Scripture, especially prophecy, and other news topics from the perspective of Yah's Word, including the economy, history, science, current events, religion, and politics.

Tracy will be hosting the show every week. A little more about Tracy:

Tracy is a Messianic Believer who has practiced a Torah submissive life for about 14 years after YHWH opened up her eyes to His eternal Torah, and the beauty and grace of a Torah submissive life. Through her genealogy work she then discovered she was Jewish from a lost lost Aunt.

Here is a link to the show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Yada

The call in # for the show is: (347) 326-9553.

You can also set a 'reminder' for yourself and be notified just prior to the show airing. You'll also be able to call in 'live' and put questions directly to Yada and/or join us in the show's chat room. We'll also be taking questions from there as well.

The show will air weekly for 2 hours. Please join us!

Edited by user Monday, May 25, 2009 10:08:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Swalchy  
#2 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2009 3:34:20 AM(UTC)
Swalchy
Man

Excellent news - From 7-9pm GMT time :D

I can actually listen to it!!
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2009 4:23:47 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
yea that cant be timed better! awesome for us brits! :D
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Yada  
#4 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2009 6:19:45 AM(UTC)
Yada

I hope you guys will join us in the chat room on Blog Talk Radio and put a few questions to Yada. You have to sign up for a free account first.

I hope everyone will join us. Please tell your friends!
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline bitnet  
#5 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2009 12:47:50 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Thank you for the calendar until the end of days as we know it. One of the first things I see is that the days are different from what was published earlier. On earlier posts Shabuwa' 2009 was supposed to be on 29 May but is now 30 May. I suppose this means I have to change the days again and since it is on a Shabbat I do not have to close my business on 29 May as planned. But I have already notified customers and business associates! Oh well, take a holiday and go somewhere, I suppose...
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline James  
#6 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2009 4:59:18 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Will there be a way to podcast it afterward, if we miss it?
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline lassie1865  
#7 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2009 11:01:09 AM(UTC)
lassie1865
Woman

I am connected to blogtalk radio, but it says that it is waiting for Host to call in. I don't hear anything at all. It is 1:45 pm here in the Mountain States, SDT. Anyone have any information?

Thanks!

Lassie1865
Offline Swalchy  
#8 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2009 11:31:38 AM(UTC)
Swalchy
Man

Apparently you have to "Call-in" to listen to the show at the moment, as it's currently not streaming on blogtalkradio =/

Kinda hard to do when in a different country...

edit: Appeared to be a technical issue with BTR, so I shall blame them :-(

The shows already up for download, so you can certainly listen to it :D

Edit: Hey Yada, I only managed to download the first 30 mins?
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#9 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2009 11:22:35 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
yea it looks like the technical issues stretched to the podcast - itsonlt 31mins long :(
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline James  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:02:22 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Anyone know if there is any chance we will be able to get the other hour and a half? I loved the half hour that was there, I think this is a great idea, and can't wait till it gets going and all the bugs get worked out.

Thanks to Yada, Tracy and everyone involved for doing this.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Yada  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2009 3:59:07 PM(UTC)
Yada

Hello Everyone - Yada wanted me to post this:
Quote:

The show today on BlogTalkRadio did not stream and callers could not be heard. It was not a good start. I apologize to those who tried to participate.

One of the many reasons I choose to partner with Tracy on this project, beyond her willingness to do so, was her experience and familiarity with BTR, but that was of no help today. I was also hopeful of being able to focus on editing YY, leaving the driving to others so to speak. But, now as time permits, I'll ask Joe to see if he can help resolve the problems we suffered today.

Please post this link in the forum: http://www.blogtalkradio...ews-Prophecy-and-Answers . After a minute's delay, the program starts streaming.

Folks can also go to to our BlogTalkRadio homepage at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Yada and click on the play or download button and listen to the program as well. If they choose download, they will be able to play the show on Windows Media Player and gain greater control of the experience. At issue, however, is that the volume levels between Tracy and myself are so different it is hard to listen to. Hopefully, Joe can download the file and edit it so that it becomes useful.

We'll do our best to correct these problems before next week.

-Yada

We are looking around for a better/more stable platform to air the show. We'll make an announcement when the next show will air. Again, sorry for the problems everyone experienced yesterday.
Offline Yada  
#12 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2009 10:35:00 AM(UTC)
Yada

I just got this from Yada:

Quote:
Please post an announcement in the YY Forum as soon as possible that we will be conducting a second test of Yada Yahweh News, today, this Friday afternoon, May 29th at 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm central, 8:00 to 10:00 pm EDT. The primary news topic will be the ObamaNation's position on Israel and the Scriptural topic will be the Called-Out Assembly of Seven Sabbaths.

Forum members can log into the BlogTalkRadio show and listen to it on their computers by going to: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Yada. They can call into the program using the listener line: 347.... Questions can be asked in the show's chatroom using instant messaging and on the phone using the call-in number.

The edited archive of the first program can be listened to by playing or downloading the Featured Episode.

If the BTR technology supporting this program works as it is intended, and like the test we ran on Wednesday, we will resume the weekly Monday show with Tracy in addition to possibly producing a second weekly program on our own.

Thank you

Yada