logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline edStueart  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 6, 2008 5:59:51 AM(UTC)
edStueart
Joined: 10/29/2008(UTC)
Posts: 370
Location: Philadelphia

Shalom, ya'll,

YHWH has laid the mission to reach out to followers of Muhammad upon my heart.

To that end, we have spent the last year producing and publishing videos that we hope will:

1) Make Muslims uncomfortable with what they believe now
2) Encourage Muslims to take a look at the scriptures of the One True Illah and His Son, Yashuw'ah

Our most recently published video was taped "on location" at Qumran, and is titled "Isa al-Masih, More than a Prophet?"

Please remember that these videos are targeted at Muslims, so we are not going to just hit them on the head with a copy of TWT and say read "Prophet of Doom"!

The videos are available at: TheTruthOfIslam.com, YouTube, GodTube, on iTunes and even your iPhone.

Please consider watching our videos and sharing them with your friends.

Ed Stueart
ed@theTruthOfIslam.com
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline Theophilus  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 12, 2008 7:01:50 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Joined: 7/5/2007(UTC)
Posts: 527
Man

Thanks: 3 times
Hello Ed, thanks for sharing your website. I've read TWT once some time ago and POD a number of times times since it's gone to audio. I was curious what the response to your site has been, especially by Muslim viewers? I've noted the POD feedback section from Muslims seems most often to indicate that few have read POD far if at all before responding frequently with verbal (and implied physical) attacks on the author. It seems you take a less blunt approach to reaching Muslims.

I confess in my dialogues with Muslim neighbors we remained civil while attempting to determine why we differed in our conclusions. I used information I gained from POD but did not direct them to that site specifically noting what the reaction to it was in the feedback section. Thankfully the Muslims I interacted with were in POD terms "bad Muslims" and thus good neighbors.
Offline edStueart  
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2008 3:13:56 AM(UTC)
edStueart
Joined: 10/29/2008(UTC)
Posts: 370
Location: Philadelphia

Theophilus wrote:
Hello Ed, thanks for sharing your website.
[snip]
I was curious what the response to your site has been, especially by Muslim viewers?


Dear Theophilus (...never though I'd write that!),

Thanks for asking.

Since we started recording and publishing our video podcasts a year ago over 50,000 people have viewed them.

The most notable results are in Indonesia. It took a moment to figure that out: They have the largest population of Muslims in the world, lots of English speakers and plenty of Internet. The upshot is that I can say, “In Jakarta, I'm huge”. (That is not a figure of speech! I am about a foot taller and much heavier than the average Indonesian.)

We publish our videos on our website, GodTube, YouTube and have podcast-RSS feeds for iTunes/iPod/iPhone. Most of our Muslim viewers find us through YouTube or iTunes.

Muslims on the YouTube forum have attached hundreds of comments to our videos, mostly along the lines of “You are spreading lies about Islam”, “Allah will burn you in Hell” and “Muhammad's (PBUH) use of force was justified against those treacherous Jews in Mecca”. (Jews in Mecca??!?!?)

There is about a 50:1 ratio of viewers to commenters on YouTube and it seems that only the 'good Muslims' take the time to write a comment. We have had a few Muslim apostates chime in from time to time, which brings tears of joy. Several atheists and agnostics have written encouraging comments and e-mail, too. Sadly, very few followers of YHWH will take the time to view or comment on the videos.

The commentary from the 'good Muslims' is often far from civil, but I am a former Marine, have heard all of those words before and have a thick skin.

We don't get much feedback from the iTunes/iPod/iPhone channel but we have been booted out of the iTunes store by Apple due to complaints by Muslims of “hate speech”. It is kind of a badge of honor! Click here to see that story.

We just got back from Israel where we recorded the third “season” of our videos. Lots of “on location” recordings! These episodes are in the post-production phase and will be published as time and funds permit.

We also have traveled to a few churches and put on a “The Truth Of Islam” conference that is well received, after we have 'gotten our foot in the door' with this very unpopular message. (Hmmm, maybe if we had a music group perform an opening act...)

My request: The group on this forum “gets it”, therefore please take a look at our work and offer constructive criticism that will help us reach Muslims with the true story of Isa al-Masih.

Thanks in advance,

Ed
ed@theTruthOfIslam.com
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline EI  
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2008 12:02:52 PM(UTC)
EI
Joined: 7/3/2007(UTC)
Posts: 98

ED,

I definitely understand what it means for YHWH to have put on your heart the mission of reaching out to Muslims. YHWH has given me this conviction and showed me how this is what he wants me to do also. You can say that my 'position' is a very 'special' one in regards to relationships with Muslims and it is one that comes with tremendous trials. I do not have time to go into everything now; I am doing my doctorates right now and have class in 5 minutes. However, maybe Yada, Swalchy, Robski, or KP may be able to fill you in on my situation. Lets just say that I am in very, very close contact with the Islamic Faith/Muslims on a daily basis. It has been a hard and and weary journey; one that is actually still in its beginning phases. It would be good and beneficial for me to speak to you and link up with another member of Yahuweh's family that has been given this conviction, if that would be okay with you. I am sure that I could learn from you as I can learn from all of my brothers and sisters in Yahushua. Progress is very slow, be for warned(though you are probably already aware so i do not mean to insult you by giving you advice that you probably are already aware of) and many times for me progress was haulted before it even began. However, my spiritual father always keeps me a float, and not to overrun with disappointment. I really must go now, but I definitely understand your plight.

EI
Offline Theophilus  
#5 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2008 6:23:47 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Joined: 7/5/2007(UTC)
Posts: 527
Man

Thanks: 3 times
Ed, I was able to watch about a half dozen of the more recent podcasts from your website. I found the content of the shows themselves to be consistent with what I learned about Islam while stationed in the Middle East and from POD, TWT and other sources. In fact the presentation was pretty easy to follow which I hope will aide people who may know English as a second language. I especially enjoyed that most of the ones I saw were from you trip to Israel and that you matched subjects and places well.

I was curious as to thinking behind the shows opening. I would think that featuring a 9-11 themed opening clips may turn off audiences that might be curious about Muslim - Christian discussions even before the presentation has a chance to begin. If the purpose is to display the horrific deeds following Muhammad’s sunnah thus "good" fundamental Islam looks like in a graphic manner then I think it succeeds. If you're attempting to reach "bad" Muslims who may reject violent Jihad with the case to reject Allah in favor of Yahweh, then I'm less certain that the current opening works well as a starting point.

I would think that these clips would work well in shows featuring Muhammad's example and what jihad meant in his time and in 9-11 our own. I'd think comparing the case for violent Jihad being fundamentally sound in Islamic sources could be compared with the complete abuse or ignorance of Scripture that resulted in the crusades or inquisitions and how these were in direct opposition to Yahshua's life exemplified.

Just some initial thoughts. I look forward to seeing the other videos.

BTW, when were you in the USMC?
Offline edStueart  
#6 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2008 7:00:07 AM(UTC)
edStueart
Joined: 10/29/2008(UTC)
Posts: 370
Location: Philadelphia

Theophilus wrote:
If you're attempting to reach "bad" Muslims who may reject violent Jihad with the case to reject Allah in favor of Yahweh, then I'm less certain that the current opening works well as a starting point.


I think that you may be correct. Seeing those types clips would motivate me to to investigate what was being said, but not necessarily others (ie: "bad" Muslims.) I am always one who has a tendency to "ride towards the sound of the guns", but not everyone is like me...
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline edStueart  
#7 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2008 12:12:08 PM(UTC)
edStueart
Joined: 10/29/2008(UTC)
Posts: 370
Location: Philadelphia

Shalom, ya'll,

We've just posted part two of our video podcast: "Isa al-Masih, More than a Prophet?"

Please take the time to follow the YouTube link to view, rate, share and comment on the video. The idea is that more 'activity' associated with these videos draws in more viewers.

In this webisode:
Quote:
The religion of Islam states that Jesus was just another prophet.

Yet the Qur'an, in many ayat, alludes to the fact that Isa is the Christ, the savior.

Taped 'on location' at Qumran, on the shores of the Dead Sea.


There will not be much 'new' information for YY subscribers, but go ahead and enter a comment anyway. Any publicity/activity is good, even a joke about 'the fat guy in the video'. (Me!)

Remember that the target audience is "bad" Muslims. They have to be brought along slowly, so we are trying to take a suggestive/Socratic approach and engage them in conversation with these videos.

Thank you for taking the time to view (and share!) these videos.

Ed
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline edStueart  
#8 Posted : Monday, December 1, 2008 12:22:42 PM(UTC)
edStueart
Joined: 10/29/2008(UTC)
Posts: 370
Location: Philadelphia

Muhammad vs. Isa al-Masih (Jesus, Yeshua) on Self Defense

Muhammad (PBUH) raises an army to fight in the Battle of Badr. Yeshua (Jesus, Isa) surrenders to the Romans in the Garden of Gethsamane. Taped on location in the Garden of Gethsemane on the Mount of Olives.

Part 01

Part 02


Please take time to view, comment upon and share these videos!

Trivia questions for this episode:

1) How many times was Ed Stueart beat up in school?
2) How many gazwhat did Yeshua lead?
3) What type of sidearm does Ed Stueart prefer?
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline edStueart  
#9 Posted : Saturday, December 13, 2008 12:26:48 PM(UTC)
edStueart
Joined: 10/29/2008(UTC)
Posts: 370
Location: Philadelphia

Islam and the Problem of Sin

Webcast date: Dec 11, 2008

al-Qur'an never adequately deals with the problem of sin.
Muslims have to achieve a state of perfection that Allah's Apostle himself was unable to achieve, this requires that:

1)Allah's perfection itself be watered down
2) You live a better life than Muhammad did

Taped on location at The Garden Tomb in Jerusalem.
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline edStueart  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, February 18, 2009 6:04:51 PM(UTC)
edStueart
Joined: 10/29/2008(UTC)
Posts: 370
Location: Philadelphia

Crucifixion Conspiracy?

Webcast date: Jan 27, 2009

One of the comments that we hear from our Muslim viewers is that Jesus, Isa, or more properly, Yahshua was not actually crucified. They say that it was all a trick or a conspiracy.

This video puts to rest any notion that there could have been a conspiracy to cover up the accidental execution of someone else in lieu of The Messiah.

Taped on location at The Garden Tomb in Jerusalem.
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline In His Name  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, February 18, 2009 7:17:35 PM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
good stuff Ed.... Props to you and your crew!!
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline Matthew  
#12 Posted : Thursday, February 19, 2009 1:02:48 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Joined: 10/3/2007(UTC)
Posts: 1,191
Man
Location: São Paulo, Brazil

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Regarding the crucifixion conspiracy, I have noticed a lot of evidence in Roman history telling the story of Pontius Pilate. Both KP and Yada mention that Pilate's letter to Herod can be found at the British Museum, but I've never been there and can't find any mention of it on the British Museum website, I trust their source to be true though. But people better face the facts, the story of Yahshua is probably the most documented (even according to secular standards) event to ever happen on this earth.

People who deny it in whatever shape or form have no legs to stand on.

Good vid Ed!
Offline kp  
#13 Posted : Thursday, February 19, 2009 4:50:18 AM(UTC)
kp
Joined: 6/28/2007(UTC)
Posts: 1,030
Location: Palmyra, VA

Long after Yada and I learned of the existence of the Pilate letter, I actually stumbled across the translated text online someplace (sorry, I can't remember where), and I must admit that it smelled like a fraud---too good to be true. On the other hand, there would have been no reason to change the date, which was the only part of the letter I appealed to as evidence: the "fifth of the calends of April," which is strong evidence that the crucifixion occurred in 33, not 32.

There's another factor, Ed, that proves the disciples were not in collusion with the high priests (nice video, by the way). The clincher (for me, anyway) is that every last one of the eleven disciples was martyred for his faith (except for John, whose execution, according to legend, was botched). The all went to their deaths believing that Yahshua had actually risen from the dead. Merely caving in and denying that fact would have been enough to save their mortal lives. But faced with "recant or die," they all chose death. You don't do that if you believe what you're preaching is a lie, and you're only doing it for personal gain or glory.

kp
Offline edStueart  
#14 Posted : Thursday, February 19, 2009 7:38:27 AM(UTC)
edStueart
Joined: 10/29/2008(UTC)
Posts: 370
Location: Philadelphia

kp wrote:
The clincher (for me, anyway) is that every last one of the eleven disciples was martyred for his faith...


We made the editorial descision to stay away from the martyrdom of the disciples, Paul, Stephen, et. al on purpose because our intended audience has a, shall we say, skewed understanding of the concept...

;-)

For this recording, we set our focus on the political/judicial aspects of the events that took place instead.

The fact that not ONE of the followers of Yahshua EVER broke ranks and recanted, even WHILE BEING EXECUTED is, as you say 'the clincher'.

It was a really special moment, to be able to record this video in Jerusalem, at The Garden Tomb, less than a stone's throw from where this stuff ACTUALLY happened. (While 'The Garden Tomb' may actually turn out to be just a tourist attraction*, it still gives me chills to think about it... Whew!)

I would encourage all of the followers of YHWH to 'make the pilgramage', it can be an awe-full experience! As one of my favorite Messanic web site says: "The best way to stand WITH Isreal is to stand IN Israel!"

Thanks for your kind words!



Ed-"book-your-plane-tickets-now"-Stueart


*the operators of The Garden Tomb state clearly that they are not sure that this is the actual site during their speech at the end of the tour. (...but it might be!)
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#15 Posted : Thursday, February 19, 2009 12:52:16 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Joined: 7/4/2007(UTC)
Posts: 1,470
Man
Location: England

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
edStueart wrote:
We made the editorial descision to stay away from the martyrdom of the disciples, Paul, Stephen, et. al on purpose because our intended audience has a, shall we say, skewed understanding of the concept...


Yea im sure what Stephen was actually saying in that Scriptural description, obviously if you look at the oldest Greek source, is actually...

"DIE INFIDELS - ALALALALALALALAAAAAAH IS GREAT!" Then detonates himself.

Its all in there I swear...

lol


See; I could be a Islamic appologist!!


Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline kp  
#16 Posted : Friday, February 20, 2009 5:11:27 AM(UTC)
kp
Joined: 6/28/2007(UTC)
Posts: 1,030
Location: Palmyra, VA

EdStuart wrote:
Quote:
It was a really special moment, to be able to record this video in Jerusalem, at The Garden Tomb, less than a stone's throw from where this stuff ACTUALLY happened. (While 'The Garden Tomb' may actually turn out to be just a tourist attraction*, it still gives me chills to think about it... Whew!)


I blundered onto a left handed confirmation of the "Gordon's Calvary/Garden Tomb" sites the other day in the chapter I'm working on in TOMII. I wrote...
Quote:
The olah had to be performed at a specific place: at the tabernacle of meeting. “Then he [that is, the one who brings the offering] shall put his hand on the head of the burnt offering, and it will be accepted on his behalf to make atonement for him. He shall kill the bull before Yahweh; and the priests, Aaron’s sons, shall bring the blood and sprinkle the blood all around on the altar that is by the door of the tabernacle of meeting.” (Leviticus 1:4-5) Although the tabernacle was portable by design, its function was eventually “set in stone” with the building of the temple, on Mount Moriah in Jerusalem. The geography of the crucifixion provides remarkable confirmation of the Torah’s prophetic accuracy. The blood had to be sprinkled “all around the altar.” It would transpire that Yahshua was scourged within an inch of His life in the Tower of Antonia—only a few hundred feet from where the altar stood in the temple. Bulls or oxen were to be sacrificed on the west side of the altar (that is, between the altar and the door of the tabernacle, which faced east—v.3), and sheep on the north side (v.11). And sure enough, the crucifixion site was northwest of the temple mount, at a spot now known as “Gordon’s Calvary,” a rock escarpment tucked in behind Jerusalem’s present day main bus station (not down south at the religion-encrusted Church of the Holy Sepulcher). Here you can still see the “skull’s face” alluded to in John 19:17.


kp

Offline In His Name  
#17 Posted : Friday, February 20, 2009 6:37:11 AM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Ron Wyatt confirms this site as well. the Link below provides a quick review of his findings with several interesting photos.

LINK

UserPostedImage
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline edStueart  
#18 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2009 2:35:36 AM(UTC)
edStueart
Joined: 10/29/2008(UTC)
Posts: 370
Location: Philadelphia

Webisode 038: Corruption or Contradiction: Islam's Favorite Contradictions Exposed


Taped at The Garden Tomb in Jerusalem.
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.