logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Joseph  
#1 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2007 9:05:16 PM(UTC)
Joseph
Man

This is probably directed to Ken primarily but anyone is free to offer illumination...
I am puzzled by the fact that there are so few Feasts of Trumpets remaining in relation to paralyzing the Advesary from doing anything about the Harpazzo; the rapture. Isn't he clever? Dosen't he have access to the same information that we have and can he not make the same sort of forecasts? Could he not -especially as each succeeding Feast of Trumpets passes and the odds increase thus - arrange to wreak the sort of havoc that you say we wish to keep him from, especially if the Rapture is to happen shortly before the Tribulation? In short, what sort of mischief do we hope can be avoided and dosen't that sort of damage come closer to being assured with each passing year? I am truely puzzled here
Offline kp  
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2007 10:28:53 AM(UTC)
kp

Hi, Joseph. Yeah, satan knows it's coming, too, and I can guarantee He figured out the timing of the final coming of Yahshua long before we did. But precisely what kind of havoc were you expecting? Wars and rumors of war? Storm disasters? Pestilence? False christs? We've already got all of that (just as Yahshua said we would). Factor in this: disasters and tragedies tend to get folks thinking about God, and that's the last thing satan wants. No, I think he'd much rather run another strategy, one that's been working pretty well so far. He wants to keep people asleep, oblivious to the momentous events on our horizon. If the entire ekklesia were as excited about the rapture as you and I are, if all of christendom suddenly woke up to the reality of the times in which we're living, satan would really have his hands full. Yahshua kept telling us to "Watch." Few of us do.

Another factor is that satan still has access to Yahweh's throne, in heaven. But Revelation 12:7-12 reveals that this state of affairs is about to come to an end. My guess: just before the midpoint of the Tribulation (see vs 13-17), after the ekklesia is long gone. If satan is dividing his time between heaven and earth, he's going to be less effective creating havoc here in the meantime, for unlike Yahweh, he is finite---he can't be in two places at one time.

Yes, there are only 19 occurrences of Yom Teruah left between now (the next one's in a little over two weeks) and 2026. But it's even worse than you think, I'm pretty sure. I am fully expecting the definitive Yom Teruah to fall on a natural Sabbath (see Leviticus 23:25). Of those, we're down to only four left: 2009, 2020, 2023, and 2026 (the last one falling about two months before the Tribulation begins, which is awfully tight.) How's that for suspense?

kp