logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2009 4:33:58 PM(UTC)
Yada

Hello Everyone - Yada sent this initially to our web master but I thought I should post it here as well:

Quote:
We made it back to the first page, one up from the bottom for a Yahweh search. Every time I go to the site, I do so through Google typing in Yahweh to help in a small way. Every forum member should do the same.

Yada

Edited by user Monday, April 27, 2009 6:51:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2009 9:32:17 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
good idea lol
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Theophilus  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2009 3:11:41 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Yada wrote:
Hello Everyone - Yada sent this initially to our web master but I thought I should post it here as well:

Quote:
Quote:
We made it back to the first page, one up from the bottom for a Yahweh search. Every time I go to the site, I do so through Google typing in Yahweh to help in a small way. Every forum member should do the same.

Yada

I confess that I have YY bookmarked as a favorite at home. I don't know if that is less helful than searching: Yahweh from the Google search engine. I did do a search for "Halal ben Shachar" on google recently and forgot to add "Yadayahweh" and still saw more than one YY reference appear on the first page.

I can certainly search "Yahweh" if that helps.
Offline Swalchy  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2009 3:26:57 AM(UTC)
Swalchy
Man

Yeah, it definitely helps - Google goes more for popularity rather than relevance - so the more people who search for "yahweh" and click on "Yada Yahweh", the higher up the rankings it goes. You can even help by clicking on the up arrow just to the right of the link, known as the "promote" button. That pushes it to the top of your search list, which Google takes a note of, further promoting the site :)

It also helps to stay on the website for a while - Google does take note of how long you stay on a website after clicking on the link from Google. Obviously, those websites that you stay on longer further increases the websites rankings on Google, as it shows the websites relevance to your "Yahweh" search.

Possibly also do it for "Yahuweh" and "Yada", to push yadayahweh up the Google rankings :)
Offline Theophilus  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2009 3:40:53 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Swalchy wrote:
Yeah, it definitely helps - Google goes more for popularity rather than relevance - so the more people who search for "yahweh" and click on "Yada Yahweh", the higher up the rankings it goes. You can even help by clicking on the up arrow just to the right of the link, known as the "promote" button. That pushes it to the top of your search list, which Google takes a note of, further promoting the site :)

It also helps to stay on the website for a while - Google does take note of how long you stay on a website after clicking on the link from Google. Obviously, those websites that you stay on longer further increases the websites rankings on Google, as it shows the websites relevance to your "Yahweh" search.

Possibly also do it for "Yahuweh" and "Yada", to push yadayahweh up the Google rankings :)

I just checked and saw Yadayahweh was 8th of 10 on page one of Google. Swlachy are you talking about the - at the end of the topline title Yada Yahweh-? Otherwise, I'm not sure where you are referring to?

Quote:
Yada Yahweh -If you are a Christian and plan to observe Easter instead, Yahweh warns that doing so will lead to the death and destruction of your soul. ...
yadayahweh.com/ - 22k - Cached - Similar pages
Offline Matthew  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2009 3:48:44 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Swalchy wrote:

Cool, gotta be logged into Google to see the promote button. I just promoted FH, TOM, POD, TWT, ITC and TWTY ;)
Offline Swalchy  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2009 3:57:45 AM(UTC)
Swalchy
Man

UserPostedImage

Circled the arrows for you :)

You also see the X's? If you click on them, that "removes" the link, so for non-relevant pages (such as that "House of Yahuweh" crapsite), that decreases their ranking on Google :)

Edit: Ah, didn't realise that Matthew.

Apparently you have to be logged into Google in order to see the promote buttons. Just create a quick account and promote the YY cause! :D
Offline Yada  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2009 4:31:34 AM(UTC)
Yada

Me neither. I just tried it again but there were no buttons visible next to the entry. I wonder if I disabled this feature somehow.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline In His Name  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2009 8:03:51 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Just followed the procedure and YY came 5th on the 1st page. It listed 5 visits to site, is this a personalized search when you are signed in?
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14