logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Poll Question : Are you willing/able to contribute?
Choice Votes Statistics
  Yes
71 %
  No
28 %
  Maybe
0 %
  Total 7 100%
Guests can't vote. Try login or register.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 5, 2009 11:13:06 PM(UTC)
Yada

Many of you have probably been experiencing problems using the forum: logging-on, getting kicked off, unable to log-on, etc.

Our web master has informed me that these problems are due to the fact that our current server is being overloaded by the traffic. In order to fix the problems forum members have been experiencing, we need to upgrade our server and software.

Yada has been picking up the tab every month to pay for the forum - approx. $100.00. He's willing to increase that amount to $150.00 but that still leaves us about $150.00 short of what our web master estimates we need every month to upgrade and fix the current problems.

If there are forum members who are willing to contribute for this purpose, just let me know how much you think you can give. Once we get enough commitments, I'll sent up an bank account in the name of 'Yada Yahweh" that our web master can draw funds on. This is Yada's suggestion and it seems to be the best way to handle/resolve these problems.

Let me stress that there is no obligation to contribute. This appeal is only to members who want and able to. If you don't think that upgrading is something we need, please post your thoughts to this thread. If we don't upgrade, we must be accept the access problems we've all been experiencing.

What does everyone think?

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Swalchy  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 6, 2009 1:40:22 PM(UTC)
Swalchy
Man

Good idea.

I should be able to contribute, but whether ii'll be able to contribute the same monthly, will have to be seen.
Offline Bridget  
#3 Posted : Friday, March 6, 2009 2:14:32 PM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
:(

I could only contribute very little....say $5/month

Sad, I know....If I had more, I'd cover it All...

Here's to hoping the fix is in....it's in Yahweh's hands...

Offline edStueart  
#4 Posted : Friday, March 6, 2009 4:35:38 PM(UTC)
edStueart

I will contribute, too.
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline JamesH  
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2009 7:27:10 AM(UTC)
JamesH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I"m in. Also I wonder if the site is being attacked.
Offline bitnet  
#6 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2009 7:39:06 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Well, as soon as I can sell off my property I'd contribute to this effort. I was even thinking of setting up a mirror site to thwart attacks but I cannot do this here in my country as I will be tracked down and jailed for defamation of Islam, etc. So I'm trying my best to sell off everything and move to a different country so that I can be more effective at pursuing salvation and helping others find Abba Yahweh through Maschiach Yahushua. Of course, I'd still be doing some business or work to support this effort. As to that farm idea, I was not kidding either. We may do well in our own "kibbutzim" and it does not have to be in Israel. :-)
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.