logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline sirgodfrey  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2009 10:03:28 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTBxXdBEeD4

this is awesome. a friend of mine sent this to me. around 3:07 is very interesting. goodness. i have heard that Native Americans are from the tribe of Gad. enjoy the video.
Offline Matthew  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 5, 2009 1:46:53 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Interesting video, a work colleague of mine's father is a Native American, I'll pass the link on to her and see what she says.
Offline Icy  
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 5, 2009 1:15:33 PM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
On Fridays I go to a Messianic service. I almost hate to call it that, just because I can imagine the preconceived notions, as I had them myself. It is a rather unique place, though, they are one of a kind and even claim to be so (i.e. they don't want to be seen as we normally think of Messianic congregations). Nearly everything I have seen and heard there could fit in right here. Anyway, there are several Native Americans that attend there and I guess this place actively visits and reaches out to several tribes. There was even a guest Native American speaker once and I can't remember his name, but he says Yahuweh's name as I do and even spells it the same on his website.
Offline sirgodfrey  
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 5, 2009 1:49:47 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

Icy, that is so freakin awesome that the Native American guy knows Yahweh's name. It would be so awesome to meet other ethnicities that know the Creator as Yahweh. Heck, it would be awesome to meet ANY ethnicity that knows the Creator as Yahuweh. :)
Offline BiynaYahu  
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 5, 2009 7:37:04 PM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

sirgodfrey wrote:
Heck, it would be awesome to meet ANY ethnicity that knows the Creator as Yahuweh. :)

I'll back that one up. haha
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.
Offline edStueart  
#6 Posted : Friday, March 6, 2009 6:15:11 AM(UTC)
edStueart

I visited a "Messianic Congregation" recently and it was, by far, the most ethnic and racially diverse assembly I have EVER seen!
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!