logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Tiffany  
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 11, 2007 6:18:30 AM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

I was reading this morning out of the Sukah-Tabernacles, one of the chapters from book 2 The Called Out Assemblies, and found this statement that I would like to see how other people feel...

Quote:
Yahweh has established a specific meeting schedule. He has conveyed the time He wants to show up. He has told us to tell other s about them so that they also benefit from them., He has told us what tod o when we arrive. He has told us that the Miqra' are a gift--something He has given to us without compensation. He has said that the His gift will reconcile our relationship with Him and cause us to rise up into His presence. He has even shared that the mechanism behind this result is an atoning sacrifice made on our behalf. It is "a pouring out of the Word, who is God who became flesh, and tabernacled with us. And to those who received Him, He gave the right to be the children of God, born of God.

Any thoughts???

Offline Jeannie  
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 11, 2007 9:27:16 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Tiffany, when I read this it spells out the Good News. I think when we share the Good News and we leave out the meeting schedule we only give them half the story!!!