logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Stewart James Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 10:54:42 PM(UTC)

You can try http://yahowahberyth.com...e/books/an-intro-to-god/

This is a very useful resource with all books available online from Yada Yah if you follow
the "Books" link at the top of page!

Of course, I assume all of the up to date works are here?

Stewart
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!
REPeet Posted: Saturday, May 16, 2020 9:06:29 AM(UTC)

If that's the case, then I'm excited too. But "you would think" that he would place a "Coming Soon" notice instead of letting the URL completely die to a "404" error.

When I try to connect to the site with my Firefix browser I get this message:
"We can’t connect to the server at www.anintroductiontogod.com."

Since I know that the hosting service hasn't gone anywhere (GoDaddy), that tells me that the nameserver info has been deleted.
matt Posted: Friday, May 15, 2020 8:07:04 PM(UTC)

Just a wild guess, but maybe the content has been pulled due to the current efforts to republish updated versions. I am looking forward to the new editions.
REPeet Posted: Friday, May 15, 2020 12:30:39 PM(UTC)

Well, as I post this, it is now May 15th. Ten days past when this group first noted that An Introduction to God was "gone".

I PM'd Yada at his administrator logon and still haven't heard anything back. Luckily I downloaded "An Introduction to God" as a PDF file on my Amazon "kindle" account. Though I am concerned. Does anyone know what's going on?