logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Matthew Posted: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 3:02:24 AM(UTC)

Some of my posts register and some don't.

Yesterday under Active Discussions it showed a post, #87, by KP who responded to my post, #86. But today I see KP's post is no longer under Active Discussion but is now showing my post again, it seems his post was initially registered then became unregistered.
edStueart Posted: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 2:22:29 AM(UTC)

Robskiwarrior wrote:
That's because I am considerably more important than thou!

Indeed.

(Glad to see that you don't buy into any of that "the first shall be last, the last shall be first..." stuff!)

;-)

Robskiwarrior wrote:
EDIT: I just approved them - so maybe that's what it was...

That seems to have fixed it, Brother!
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Robskiwarrior Posted: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 8:55:04 PM(UTC)

That's because I am considerably more important than thou!

ok well maybe not, errm, it might be they need moderating - this forum software is just shocking to be honest...

EDIT: I just approved them - so maybe that's what it was...
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
edStueart Posted: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 3:22:51 PM(UTC)

I think that this problem has resurfaced:

Look on the home page, under the topic of Torah.

The most recent post displayed is Robski's:
http://forum.yadayahweh....-to-Torah.aspx#post13220

But there are to postings that come after Robski's:
http://forum.yadayahweh....-to-Torah.aspx#post13979
http://forum.yadayahweh....-to-Torah.aspx#post13980

The two postings that antedate Robski's never showed up in the "Active Discussions" displays, nor on the home page.

(but this posting does show up in active topics!)
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
In His Name Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 8:03:16 AM(UTC)

I was going to make a new topic, but may be this is part of the same problem.

I noticed that bitnet just added several posts. I believe they are posted per his time zone, not the server time zone. They actually came in as older than my posts from a couple of hours ago.
Latest Posts
posts not registering in Active Discussion by In His Name (Technical Support) Today at 12:34:58 PM
Today's Baal worshipers by In His Name (God Damn Religion) Today at 11:05:24 AM
NEW WORLD ORDER by In His Name (World News and Events) Today at 9:50:46 AM
Islam in the News by Yada (Islam in Scripture) Today at 8:29:50 AM
Hebraic roots translation? by bitnet (Translation and Amplification) Today at 3:42:55 AM I think this post showed up after my posts above
Can someone call on the name of Jesus and still be saved? by bitnet (Good, Bad, or Indifferent) Today at 3:25:53 AM I think this post showed up after my posts above
Third Temple Construction Project by bitnet (Prophecy) Today at 3:13:49 AM ? I think this was posted when I posted?

I believe Bitnet is in SE Asia.

I just went back to check on times and saw that the Latest Posts times are changing??

Latest Posts
posts not registering in Active Discussion by In His Name (Technical Support) Today at 1:34:58 PM
Today's Baal worshipers by In His Name (God Damn Religion) Today at 12:05:24 PM
NEW WORLD ORDER by In His Name (World News and Events) Today at 10:50:46 AM
Islam in the News by Yada (Islam in Scripture) Today at 9:29:50 AM
Hebraic roots translation? by bitnet (Translation and Amplification) Today at 4:42:55 AM
Can someone call on the name of Jesus and still be saved? by bitnet (Good, Bad, or Indifferent) Today at 4:25:53 AM
Third Temple Construction Project by bitnet (Prophecy) Today at 4:13:49 AM
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
In His Name Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 7:34:58 AM(UTC)

kp wrote:
Another weird tech thing I've noticed occassionally (but not always): when posting a reply, sometimes the very last of the "last ten posts" doesn't show up---the list will end with the one that was posted just before that.

On the plus side, time-outs seem to be a thing of the past :-)

kp

ditto that, sometimes the last ten box is completely empty.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
kp Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 4:53:04 AM(UTC)

Another weird tech thing I've noticed occassionally (but not always): when posting a reply, sometimes the very last of the "last ten posts" doesn't show up---the list will end with the one that was posted just before that.

On the plus side, time-outs seem to be a thing of the past :-)

kp
In His Name Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 4:02:33 AM(UTC)

kp wrote:
Please don't put me in the same sentence with that guy. I used to have hope for this country!

kp

OK Ken you are out of the woods for now...

Yada Yahweh Forum » Topics » "No one knows the date, nor the hour..." » What happens to kids?... Robert9876 post DID register after a kp post

...but we have our eyes on you. ;-)
kp Posted: Monday, June 29, 2009 12:26:40 PM(UTC)

Please don't put me in the same sentence with that guy. I used to have hope for this country!

kp
Robskiwarrior Posted: Monday, June 29, 2009 4:14:56 AM(UTC)

its a conspiracy! KP is, errm, some, errm, new post notification devouring thing! I bet the president is in on it too...
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...