logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Friday, October 2, 2020 7:00:50 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Robskiwarrior Go to Quoted Post
yea I got one too - I tried to post and it came back with an error - I think because I was logged out.
https://it-news-reviews-video.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Server Error in '/' Application.
Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\bf8b1142\f17a039f\App_Web_srzujcvr.6.cs Line: 0

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Unable to validate data.]
System.Web.Configuration.MachineKeySection.GetDecodedData(Byte[] buf, Byte[] modifier, Int32 start, Int32 length, Int32& dataLength) +294
System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Deserialize(String inputString) +203

[ViewStateException: Invalid viewstate.
Client IP: 87.112.14.122
Port: 3677
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1
ViewState: 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...]

[HttpException (0x80004005): Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.]
System.Web.UI.ViewStateException.ThrowError(Exception inner, String persistedState, String errorPageMessage, Boolean macValidationError) +267
System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Deserialize(String inputString) +282
System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.System.Web.UI.IStateFormatter.Deserialize(String serializedState) +4
System.Web.UI.Util.DeserializeWithAssert(IStateFormatter formatter, String serializedState) +37
System.Web.UI.HiddenFieldPageStatePersister.Load() +198
System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageStateFromPersistenceMedium() +83
System.Web.UI.Page.LoadAllState() +35
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +7350
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +213
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +86
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) +18
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +49
ASP.default_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\bf8b1142\f17a039f\App_Web_srzujcvr.6.cs:0
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +358
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433

Theophilus Posted: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 4:28:02 PM(UTC)

Me also.
Icy Posted: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 2:09:56 PM(UTC)

Every day.
BiynaYahu Posted: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 7:49:15 AM(UTC)

Me, also.
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.
edStueart Posted: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 4:37:32 AM(UTC)

Me too.
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Matthew Posted: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 12:18:37 AM(UTC)

Yada wrote:
Just wondering if I was the only person still having a `timing-out` problem. I have to keep signing in and there doesn`t seem to be any pattern with regards to getting `logged out.` It can happen at any time.

Anyone else having the same problem?

I am still having the same problem too.
Yada Posted: Monday, January 19, 2009 10:53:43 PM(UTC)

Just wondering if I was the only person still having a `timing-out` problem. I have to keep signing in and there doesn`t seem to be any pattern with regards to getting `logged out.` It can happen at any time.

Anyone else having the same problem?
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Icy Posted: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 6:46:24 PM(UTC)

I still have the issue too.
Matthew Posted: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 10:24:29 AM(UTC)

The Timing Out is still happening quite often, well to me it is. I'm always copying (Ctrl C) my drafts before I post because sometimes the back button doesn't work and I then find my writing being automatically erased. Quite annoying but it is teaching me to write faster and more to the point. ;)
Icy Posted: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 1:48:33 PM(UTC)

Any status on this error? I just had it interfer with my posting again, and this time I could go back so I could copy and paste. When I tried to go back, it just told me to log in.